Well, you zombie lovers have queered up more gear, first ammo now this WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of an Eotech? Rapid engagement of targets at close range with the 65 MOA outer circle, and the ability to bear down for distance shots on the 1 MOA dot, right? Even in it's standard configuration, the reticle itself is very busy and cuts down on your field of vision through the sight when compared to something like an Aimpoint.

So when you muck the entire thing up with a bio-hazard symbol you've essentially defeated the entire purpose of owning an Eotech at all. The fact that there's a market for it demonstrates that there are a ton of stupid people out there with know idea how to shoot running around putting stupid stuff on their guns.

It's just like the Siderlock. Only stupid people would ever put something like that on a Glock trigger. They're just asking to shoot themselves.

I guess at least the people who buy the Zombie Eotech won't shoot themselves. Or anyone else for that matter.

So, busy reticles save lives?

Not at all. I'm just pointing out that all you Zombie Larping, COD playing, basement dwelling cock gobblers have queered the firearms industry so bad, that a once great company, a company that made equipment for men to kill other men now produces this F'en, I believe in fairies and pixie dust, fantasy red dot because of you. I wouldn't be surprised if it had sound effect. You have subaru'ed this once manly hobby and turned it into a harry potter movie

baby crying.jpg

No need to get all upset over it.

I don't know why some people get so angry with seeing what other people purchase. It just seems that like-minded people in a position of power may actually make laws that prohibit people from buying stuff they don't approve of in this same fit of rage. Leave the emotion out of it, it's just economics. If there's a market people will make it and people will buy it and it's not up to us to decide what's right and wrong.

Last edited:
So, busy reticles save lives?

hell no. When I switch my reticle from regular to "smiley face" on Call of Duty, my kill/death ratio goes through the roof, bro.

f these haters. I want Eotech to make a XPS where I can upload a picture of my ballsack into the reticle. Then I can put my ballsack on all of the zombie's faces. T-bagged!

Pure AU. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom