• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

vote in Wall Street Journal gun poll

Done.

But, what does it matter?

The Supreme Court of the USA says it's the right of US citizens to own firearms! (choke on that, Helmke)[devil2]

Or more to the point: the Bill of Rights says it... the Supreme Court just affirmed that those who would deny that right are full of it [smile]

(WSJ vote cast)

Done...but what a lot of really stupid, ignorant posts in the WSJ. They are very out of touch with the real world. Sad, really sad. Feel sorry for the poor sheep who want to continue to think that there are no wolves... and that all us gun folks are just plain crazy.

As of 9:00pm sat. 6-28-08 it's still 80% percent + in our favor! It still blows my mind some of the messages left on some sights about the coming gun play that will now be created in the streets,( as if that isn't already going on in the gun ban states)!! I would like to be a fly on the wall in Mennino's, Bloomberg's, Daley's, houses etc. I can almost feel the crazy vibes from these clueless individuals, especially since I live only a few miles from Mennino's house, yick !! Way to close as far as I'm concerned.Joe Landers

Back
Top Bottom