• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Utah Mom, 39, Dies Days After Receiving Second Dose of Moderna Vaccine

I have a few people I know who are older (>60) with significant prior health issues like heart and multiple lung cancers that will be getting the vaccine. But I honestly don't know any person under 50 at work or friend that is getting it.

I have a few people I know who are older (>60) with significant prior health issues like heart and multiple lung cancers that will be getting the vaccine. But I honestly don't know any person under 50 at work or friend that is getting it.
Ironically, of the five people I know that have been vaccinated, all are under 40.
However, both my parents (60s) have appointments this month.

ETA: I just remembered I am acquainted with a man in his early 50s who got his first shot.

That's some black and white thinking there. No-one is "telling everyone who gets it they’re going to die in the coming years."

The fact is the so-called vaccines are not vaccines, they are experimental medical treatments administered under an FDA emergency use authorization.

Now, I believe the people who developed the "vaccines" applied their best, good faith efforts. I also believe the long term effects of the "vaccines" are not predictable at this time. We will see what happens.

I agree except for the "faith effort". Pharma is all about money and profit, consequently they were taking the shortest path to make the most money. Throw in the fact that they have immunity from prosecution and all bets are off as to what's in that witch's brew. They will reap record profits, then in decades later we'll be discovering correspondence who knew what.

The vaccine literally turns you into a GMO. Your DNA gets modified and your cells are going to produce virus spike proteins for the rest of your life that you're immune system is going to forever try to destroy. There's so many ways this could go sideways. What if the never ending production and destruction of spike proteins causes some kind of feedback loop that f***s up all kinds of shit and causes all kinds of inflammation? What if the permanent production of spike proteins eventually trains your immune system to no longer see the spike proteins as foreign and you just start accumulating massive amounts of spike protein in your blood. Oh, but the spike protein is harmless says Lord Fauci. We'll see, won't we?

I'm not a biologist/immunologist/epidemiologist, but seems like this kind of vaccine should have had 10+ years long term studies. I'd actually be fairly comfortable taking a vaccine if it was a traditional style live virus/modified live virus type.

Shit if the mechanism of action here is that your cells will produce the spike protein that will be recognized as foreign in order to generate an immune response, why not just use sheep or something to produce industrial amounts of spike protein and then inject people with this "harmless protein". Your immune system would recognize it as foreign, just the same, and create antibodies......why the f*** to MY cells need to become coronavirus spike protein factories?

I am not an expert either, but I don't think it works that way.

mRNA vaccines work by introducing a messenger RNA into the host cells.... the same thing that a live virus does. The mRNA provides instructions to the cell to make whatever protein the mRNA is coded for. An inoculated cell effectively stops doing whatever it is supposed to be doing and starts making whatever protein it has been instructed to make. These proteins are noticed by the immune system which then mounts an attack on them as being foreign to the body. This means the body attacks the inoculated cells and destroys them. This process takes some time, thus the 1-3 week lag time between the jab and it doing anything. When it is all over, there are no longer any inoculated cells left, your DNA is unmodified (mRNA doesn't replicate) and your immune system has mopped up all the errant proteins. The next time those proteins are seen the body reacts. This is why the second jabs often make you sick for a day. Your body actually knows what to do with it and attacks.

Theoretically this is just an easier and faster way to do the same thing that using a dead or weakened virus does in a vaccine. Since the mRNA only make one protein rather than the entire viral package, it can't infect additional cells.

All that said I will say what I said before:

This is the first ever mRNA vaccine approved in any way for use in humans. It only has emergency use authorization, not approval. It was developed faster than any vaccine ever before for a virus we know very little about. It is being pushed as the only solution to a virus that has over a 99% survival rate and the only possible path back to "normal life". The people selling us this solution are the same people who told us it was nothing to worry about while China was recreating the movie "Outbreak" in one of their larger cities. These people told us that limiting travel was racist and ineffective and are the same people who have limited my travel and activities for the last year. Masks, which have never been suggested for previous viral outbreaks (flu) were ineffective against this virus until they decided they weren't. All of a sudden they were the best possible way to stop this and if we all just wore a mask we would be done with this in a few weeks. You could catch it more than once, until you probably couldn't. Biker rallies were superspreader events but BLM riots weren't. Two weeks to stop the spread... I have, over the last year, come to realize that I have been repeatedly lied to about this topic, many others, and likely most things the media and experts have been telling me. At best, I have been told half truths by the incompetent. At worst I have been lied to by people with an agenda. I have absolutely no trust in those who are telling me that I need to have this vaccine or that it is safe. I will take my chances that if I get the virus that I will be one of the 99%+ who survive it.

mRNA vaccines work by introducing a messenger RNA into the host cells.... the same thing that a live virus does. The mRNA provides instructions to the cell to make whatever protein the mRNA is coded for. An inoculated cell effectively stops doing whatever it is supposed to be doing and starts making whatever protein it has been instructed to make. These proteins are noticed by the immune system which then mounts an attack on them as being foreign to the body. This means the body attacks the inoculated cells and destroys them. This process takes some time, thus the 1-3 week lag time between the jab and it doing anything. When it is all over, there are no longer any inoculated cells left, your DNA is unmodified (mRNA doesn't replicate) and your immune system has mopped up all the errant proteins. The next time those proteins are seen the body reacts. This is why the second jabs often make you sick for a day. Your body actually knows what to do with it and attacks.

Theoretically this is just an easier and faster way to do the same thing that using a dead or weakened virus does in a vaccine. Since the mRNA only make one protein rather than the entire viral package, it can't infect additional cells.

This is the first ever mRNA vaccine approved in any way for use in humans. It only has emergency use authorization, not approval. It was developed faster than any vaccine ever before for a virus we know very little about. It is being pushed as the only solution to a virus that has over a 99% survival rate and the only possible path back to "normal life". The people selling us this solution are the same people who told us it was nothing to worry about while China was recreating the movie "Outbreak" in one of their larger cities. These people told us that limiting travel was racist and ineffective and are the same people who have limited my travel and activities for the last year. Masks, which have never been suggested for previous viral outbreaks (flu) were ineffective against this virus until they decided they weren't. All of a sudden they were the best possible way to stop this and if we all just wore a mask we would be done with this in a few weeks. You could catch it more than once, until you probably couldn't. Biker rallies were superspreader events but BLM riots weren't. Two weeks to stop the spread... I have, over the last year, come to realize that I have been repeatedly lied to about this topic, many others, and likely most things the media and experts have been telling me. At best, I have been told half truths by the incompetent. At worst I have been lied to by people with an agenda. I have absolutely no trust in those who are telling me that I need to have this vaccine or that it is safe. I will take my chances that if I get the virus that I will be one of the 99%+ who survive it.
Serious question, the Infection Fatality Rate turned out to look exponential with age of infected person:

10654_2020_698_Fig3_HTML.jpg

You're basically proposing the "let 'er rip" public health strategy, e.g., don't do anything different, it's more cost than benefit to take any preventive measures.

What kind of infection fatality rate curve would cause you to take different measures? If it were 2% in your age group? 5%? 10%
Just curious where you set the threshold. And remember, it's not just a personal decision, with communicable diseases, unless you think Typhoid Mary
was a libertarian hero.

The vaccine literally turns you into a GMO. Your DNA gets modified and your cells are going to produce virus spike proteins for the rest of your life that you're immune system is going to forever try to destroy. There's so many ways this could go sideways. What if the never ending production and destruction of spike proteins causes some kind of feedback loop that f***s up all kinds of shit and causes all kinds of inflammation? What if the permanent production of spike proteins eventually trains your immune system to no longer see the spike proteins as foreign and you just start accumulating massive amounts of spike protein in your blood. Oh, but the spike protein is harmless says Lord Fauci. We'll see, won't we?

I'm not a biologist/immunologist/epidemiologist, but seems like this kind of vaccine should have had 10+ years long term studies. I'd actually be fairly comfortable taking a vaccine if it was a traditional style live virus/modified live virus type.

Shit if the mechanism of action here is that your cells will produce the spike protein that will be recognized as foreign in order to generate an immune response, why not just use sheep or something to produce industrial amounts of spike protein and then inject people with this "harmless protein". Your immune system would recognize it as foreign, just the same, and create antibodies......why the f*** to MY cells need to become coronavirus spike protein factories?
No... just no. Your DNA does not get altered by the mRNA vaccines.

That's not enough? You also forgot no long term testing conducted. Look no further than zyrtec and baby powder for examples, and those are just the most recent off my head.
That's enough to be skeptical, but I don't know if that's enough to be "certain" of them causing autoimmune disorders in [x] number of years as some have foretold. I'm not familiar with the Zyrtec one, I found some certain rare side effects, but nothing major.

I also find it amusing Kamala said she wouldn't wan the vaccine if Trump said to get it. Then, Trump got the vaccine.

Having read the article in the OP, I'm still stuck on what is Accom's Razor, LOL

I thought you were yanking my chain. ROFL!!!!! I've used the Wacom Razor. You have this tablet that guides the blade on your face.
Serious question, the Infection Fatality Rate turned out to look exponential with age of infected person:

You're basically proposing the "let 'er rip" public health strategy, e.g., don't do anything different, it's more cost than benefit to take any preventive measures.

What kind of infection fatality rate curve would cause you to take different measures? If it were 2% in your age group? 5%? 10%
Just curious where you set the threshold. And remember, it's not just a personal decision, with communicable diseases, unless you think Typhoid Mary
was a libertarian hero.

1. Turns out his dad was the screenwriter for Logan's Run. ;)

2. I'm not saying that graph isn't accurate. . . . BUT. . . . I'd like them to reproduce it for cases/deaths since July 1. Because we had a LOT of elderly die off early when we did not effectively test for the virus.

was a libertarian hero.

I am proposing nothing. I am stating my position.

At this point I literally have no confidence in anything "official" that I am hearing in the media or from the government. None. They might be telling me the truth. They might be telling me what they want me to hear for whatever purposes. I don't know.

I do know that they have established a track record of lying to me. On the media side, I watched events with my own eyes and then heard reports on the event that were outright lies. The experts have admitted to telling falsehoods in an attempt to manipulate the public. In both cases, when called out on it they just change the story or move the goalpost and insist that was what they have been saying all along. Then we get to the leaders who threaten me to force compliance while ignoring their own rules. The result of this is that they have no credibility.

Everything must be proven by a double blind peer reviewed study before it can be used... unless that is inconvenient, then it is just common sense. Well, how about this, how many times in all this were we told to exercise? Get out in the sun? Stop eating crap and sitting in front of the TV all day? Get healthy? Not once.

So, here we are with these same people telling me that these vaccines that we have never used before, rolled out at a record pace by companies with no liability and a blank check, with no long-term testing are perfectly safe and I should go get them. Even assuming everyone is on the up and up there are still too many unknowns. I believe we now also have a traditional vaccine. Tested technology, well understood. I might consider that one.

Typhoid Marry was infected, so they quarantined her because, knowing she was infected, she kept taking jobs as a cook, spreading the disease. This is not the same thing. I am not infected. I have the weekly tests to prove it, yet my choices are restricted by the government. Let's say I have had the disease and am now immune? Can I go back to normal life? What if I get the vaccine? What if everyone gets the vaccine? How many cases is few enough that we can go back to seeing our loved ones? Based on what I am hearing, the answer is that you won't. They want this virus eradicated before we are permitted to have our lives back. That is what two weeks to slow the spread has become.

My wife has multiple autoimmune disorders (kidneys, lungs, heart, digestive, multiple forms of arthritis) and is on two immunosuppressants. Ironically, these two actually boost her immune response to viruses, generally. But they also mean that this vax is likely to be far more dangerous to her than covid would be. Her doctors actually recommend against her getting any of the Mexicon Beer virus vaccines.

Roughly 1% of Americans die every year. The average age of the people currently receiving vaccines is well above the national average. So lets assume an annual death rate of 2% for this subgroup.

That means that on any given day .006% will die.

19% of the population has received at least one dose. That is roughly 60 million people.
Of that 60 mil, roughly 3600 will die on any given day.

So, given the short time window and the large number of natural deaths in a huge pool of recipients, it is inevitable that some of those deaths will occur right after vaccination, just by chance.

I'm not saying that the vaccine hasn't caused any deaths. Anytime you stress the body there are some who will have unanticipated problems.

Just that for certain people, the risk of covid far outweighs the risk of the vaccine. Like my parents. Both overweight, in their late 70s, one with emphysema and the other COPD. (ex smokers)

For others, the risk of covid is essentially zero. (zero kids in MA dead from covid under age 20 so far). So there is no reason to rush a vaccine. I will be putting off my kids vaccine for as long as I can.

Last edited:

I agree 99.9%. The .1% deduction was the fact that you called it a vaccine. It is not a vaccine. We need to stop calling it that. Just because they call it that, doesn't make it so.

I agree 99.9%. The .1% deduction was the fact that you called it a vaccine. It is not a vaccine. We need to stop calling it that. Just because they call it that, doesn't make it so.
Care to explain why its not a vaccine?

My understanding of the word is that it doesn't require the material that stimulates an immune response to be any particular thing. (Like a weakened or dead virus). So a mRNA vaccine is still a vaccine.

My understanding of the word is that it doesn't require the material that stimulates an immune response to be any particular thing. (Like a weakened or dead virus). So a mRNA vaccine is still a vaccine.

If you haven't been paying attention, that's on you. It has been covered here over and over again for months. Get your damn head out of the sand.

I think it is semantics by people that do not like them.
They cling to vaccine being narrowly defined as needing to be dead/weakened virus.
Similarly, they call the COVID vaccines gene therapies, which they are not by traditional definitions, since the COVID vaccines do not alter your DNA or take the place of other genes.

I think it is semantics by people that do not like them.
They cling to vaccine being narrowly defined as needing to be dead/weakened virus.
Similarly, they call the COVID vaccines gene therapies, which they are not by traditional definitions, since the COVID vaccines do not alter your DNA or take the place of other genes.

You are incorrect on both counts above. Get your head out of the sand.

That's not enough? You also forgot no long term testing conducted. Look no further than zyrtec and baby powder for examples, and those are just the most recent off my head.

baby powder
Suddenly that's a pharmaceutical? The issue with baby powder was that they "claimed" that the talc contained a small amount of asbestos. The issue is fueled by law firms and little by science.

Zyrtec - still available to this day.

Roughly 1% of Americans die every year. The average age of the people currently receiving vaccines is well above the national average. So lets assume an annual death rate of 2% for this subgroup.

That means that on any given day .006% will die.

19% of the population has received at least one dose. That is roughly 60 million people.
Of that 60 mil, roughly 3600 will die on any given day.

So, given the short time window and the large number of natural deaths in a huge pool of recipients, it is inevitable that some of those deaths will occur right after vaccination, just by chance.

I'm not saying that the vaccine hasn't caused any deaths. Anytime you stress the body there are some who will have unanticipated problems.

Just that for certain people, the risk of covid far outweighs the risk of the vaccine. Like my parents. Both overweight, in their late 70s, one with emphysema and the other COPD. (ex smokers)

For others, the risk of covid is essentially zero. (zero kids in MA dead from covid under age 20 so far). So there is no reason to rush a vaccine. I will be putting off my kids vaccine for as long as I can.
Actually quite a bit more have received at least one dose..

98,203,893 doses as of March 11, 2021

If you haven't been paying attention, that's on you. It has been covered here over and over again for months. Get your damn head out of the sand.
For all the god damned times I've explained what you can do with a pre-ban lower and you are a douche about this??
Seriously dude, time to take yourself a bit less seriously.

Especially on something that is clearly a debatable topic. (is a mRNA therapy really a vaccine)
psst - its not going to change your genetic makeup

Back
Top Bottom