• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Utah Mom, 39, Dies Days After Receiving Second Dose of Moderna Vaccine

What state was that? We had a thread here, and the collective could only find one Teledoc that "claimed" to prescribe it, and a mail order pharmacy "would" honor the script. Someone tried it, and some excuse by the pharmacy and hesitant to fill it and never got it.

Doctors were threatened and Pharmaxists were doxing Docs that prescribed. But here we are experimental vax and such good to go, no permission slip needed.

MA. I know about the thread, find yourself a doctor that is an eagle and not a duck.

You can have a lot of fun if you posit to a "Mask Up" supporter that the indiscriminate use of low efficacy containment techniques (masks, 6 feet, etc.) is analogous to the indiscriminate use of antibiotics, and what we're now seeing is the rise of "halfassed-measure-resistant Covid" akin to multiple antibiotic resistant bacteria.
Unfortunately it doesn't quite work that way, opposite of bacteria. "Half-assed measures" actually are how you prevent mutations, would be great to get a 10%-20% reduction to prevent mutations.

Did the death of this women Ever get published as to cause? I have read all 8 pages of this thread and could not find it, What did she die of?

Did the death of this women Ever get published as to cause? I have read all 8 pages of this thread and could not find it, What did she die of?
Still uncertain:

The Utah Department of Health told Fox News that the Office of the Medical Examiner will "investigate any death where the COVID-19 vaccine is mentioned on the death certificate."

"There is no evidence COVID-19 vaccines have caused any deaths in Utah. Reports of adverse reactions and death following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the reaction or death. Reports of concern are verified and undergo scientific study. The CDC also follows up on any report of death to request additional information and learn about what occurred and to determine whether the death was a result of the vaccine or unrelated."

FWIW, her father said he still got the vaccine after her death anyway.
An autopsy was scheduled but the results are given to the family, it's up to them if they want to release them.

ETA: Supposedly she worked for plastic surgeons and that is how she qualified for the shots. Rumors--again just "rumors"--are that she used botox and that doing so can cause complications as it may compromise you.

Last edited:
Still uncertain:

The Utah Department of Health told Fox News that the Office of the Medical Examiner will "investigate any death where the COVID-19 vaccine is mentioned on the death certificate."

"There is no evidence COVID-19 vaccines have caused any deaths in Utah. Reports of adverse reactions and death following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the reaction or death. Reports of concern are verified and undergo scientific study. The CDC also follows up on any report of death to request additional information and learn about what occurred and to determine whether the death was a result of the vaccine or unrelated."

FWIW, her father said he still got the vaccine after her death anyway.
An autopsy was scheduled but the results are given to the family, it's up to them if they want to release them.

ETA: Supposedly she worked for plastic surgeons and that is how she qualified for the shots. Rumors--again just "rumors"--are that she used botox and that doing so can cause complications as it may compromise you.
How long has it been?

Wait, there's an update.

COVID vaccine was NOT A FACTOR:

The Utah Department of Health and the Office of Medical Examiner, or OME, issued a statement Thursday saying it had investigated the deaths of people who had recently taken the vaccine. After conducting the probes, the statement said, investigators found no links between the vaccine and any deaths.

Apparently the family says people blew things out of proportion and the vaccine wasn't involved. Her stepfather said he will no longer comment because people (maybe Infowars?) have been misrepresenting things.

I just got my second Pfizer shot. I’m doooomed.

I’ve already told my brother to handle my guns so my wife doesn’t figure out how much money is in the safe in aluminum and steel.

Person gets the Vax, they get shot and died the next day , then they appear in this thread that "person got the Vax and died the next day!"
Somewhat ironically the people that would complain that someone's death was marked COVID when they died having it are probably a lot of the same people that would want the vaccine listed as cause of death if someone choked on a ham sandwich three weeks after getting the jab.

Rumors--again just "rumors"--are that she used botox and that doing so can cause complications as it may compromise you.
Holding out for Nancy Pelosi's force-protection booster.

Somewhat ironically the people that would complain that someone's death was marked COVID when they died having it are probably a lot of the same people that would want the vaccine listed as cause of death if someone choked on a ham sandwich three weeks after getting the jab.
Who knew Cass Elliot died of coronavirus vaccination? [angry]

Last edited:
Unfortunately it doesn't quite work that way, opposite of bacteria. "Half-assed measures" actually are how you prevent mutations, would be great to get a 10%-20% reduction to prevent mutations.
I think you could say that that answer comes across as a bit pat. Viral mutation has a number of components, some of which are related to selection pressures as opposed to random genetic incorporation during replication. Some HIV studies implied rapid transmission suppressed the spread of mutations through a population, as candidate susceptible hosts would be infected with the base strain before a mutation would have time to grow to significant levels within the host where the mutation occurred. Lack of data on mutation mechanisms in SARS-Cov-2 makes a blanket statement such as yours seem premature.

offficially they were treating ear infections, Lyme disease and other bacteria infections. Unofficially they were saving hundreds of patients from the worst of the wuflu symptoms.

The Lymes was genius. Not generally promoted. Your doc is in the less than 1%.

All of old doctors retired. Most sick of gov telling them how they should spend their time treating patients.

New doc records every frigging thing and has to justify every treatment. Tried to force talk a flu shot on us. Actually said what do you want me to loose my license. I believe the hospital affiliation watches them closely and provides "feedback" to increase revenues$
The guy is even a conservative

Wait, there's an update.

COVID vaccine was NOT A FACTOR:

The Utah Department of Health and the Office of Medical Examiner, or OME, issued a statement Thursday saying it had investigated the deaths of people who had recently taken the vaccine. After conducting the probes, the statement said, investigators found no links between the vaccine and any deaths.

Apparently the family says people blew things out of proportion and the vaccine wasn't involved. Her stepfather said he will no longer comment because people (maybe Infowars?) have been misrepresenting things.
Where’s the laugh icon? Your posts are fing silly.

My Personal Score:

Died Of The Vaccine:
Know: 0
Know Of: 1

Died Of The Virus:
Know: 0
Know Of: 4

In the "Virus" case, the Know-Ofs were all of the one-foot-in-the-grave-other-on-banana-peel flavor. I didn't know the vaccine "Know-Of" but his cousin claims he was otherwise healthy, had it, came home that afternoon and complained to his wife he wasn't feeling well, went to bed and died. Could be thoroughly coincidental. Or not.
You realize the entire Covid narrative disintegrates with the PCR test...rhint?

You realize the entire Covid narrative disintegrates with the PCR test...rhint?
Summary: Fauci readily admitted that, if the PCR test for the virus is done improperly, the results are meaningless and must be thrown out. What he failed to say—and he knows this—is that the test, since the beginning, HAS BEEN DONE IMPROPERLY.

Takeaway: Millions of people have been falsely told they’re infected with the virus; millions of COVID case numbers are false. These false numbers have been used to declare and extend lockdowns.

Back
Top Bottom