• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Utah Mom, 39, Dies Days After Receiving Second Dose of Moderna Vaccine

There have been severe reactions in people with "dermal fillers." She looks like she may have had some work. Just sayin'.
Also, Infowars. So..........[thinking]

My Personal Score:

Died Of The Vaccine:
Know: 0
Know Of: 1

Died Of The Virus:
Know: 0
Know Of: 4

In the "Virus" case, the Know-Ofs were all of the one-foot-in-the-grave-other-on-banana-peel flavor. I didn't know the vaccine "Know-Of" but his cousin claims he was otherwise healthy, had it, came home that afternoon and complained to his wife he wasn't feeling well, went to bed and died. Could be thoroughly coincidental. Or not.

FDA warns against ivermectin to treat covid, but India uses it successfully for health care workers

Role of ivermectin in the prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection among healthcare workers in India: A matched case-control study

IVERMECTIN saved the lives of two elderly

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q75Du-GphVk

Too bad so many patriots on this site are pro-vaccine. We could have used you once all the libtards are gone to take back the country. Not sure why you're believing the Fake News now.

Vaccine deaths will take place years after receiving the vaccine. It will be a slow kill off, and you won't be able to tie it back.

I, for one, will not give into social bullying and pressure to get the vaccine. I don't care if I get fired from work. I don't care if I never board a plane again. I don't care if I can never go into a public library again. I WILL NOT get the vaccine. I WILL NOT give into the goverment's bullying tactics. They have no right to force me to take their science experiment. If you are weak and want to give into gov't pressure, that's your choice.

My guess would be that there were other factors, issues and variables involved. Some other health or biochemical influences.
COVID deaths were mis-identified and amplified for statistical reasons. Guy steps off a curb, gets run over by a bus. He was COVID positive, hence a COVID death. I doubt it's directly related to the vaccine alone.

In the "Virus" case, the Know-Ofs were all of the one-foot-in-the-grave-other-on-banana-peel flavor. I didn't know the vaccine "Know-Of" but his cousin claims he was otherwise healthy, had it, came home that afternoon and complained to his wife he wasn't feeling well, went to bed and died. Could be thoroughly coincidental. Or not.

Plausible deniability is a beautiful thing. It's tough to get good stats on vaccine fatalities.

Folks who got the Moderna vaccine are getting some cool skin rashes (Covid Arm), foreshadowing the exciting and mysterious autoimmune diseases that will follow.

Skin-Reaction-to-Moderna-COVID-19-Vaccine.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad so many patriots on this site are pro-vaccine. We could have used you once all the libtards are gone to take back the country. Not sure why you're believing the Fake News now.

Vaccine deaths will take place years after receiving the vaccine. It will be a slow kill off, and you won't be able to tie it back.

I, for one, will not give into social bullying and pressure to get the vaccine. I don't care if I get fired from work. I don't care if I never board a plane again. I don't care if I can never go into a public library again. I WILL NOT get the vaccine. I WILL NOT give into the goverment's bullying tactics. They have no right to force me to take their science experiment. If you are weak and want to give into gov't pressure, that's your choice.
Thanks! Easier for me and my family to get in!

Utah Mom, 39, Dies Days After Receiving Second Dose of Moderna Vaccine

What is your hypothesis? There have been close to 100 million doses of Covid vaccines given in the US. Around 500,000 people dead of COVID.
Maybe half of them had almost run out the clock, so say 200K people with more then 10 years of expected life left. And one person dies a couple days after
being vaccinated. And your hypothesis again is what?

What is your hypothesis? There have been close to 100 million doses of Covid vaccines given in the US. Around 500,000 people dead of COVID.
Maybe half of them had almost run out the clock, so say 200K people with more then 10 years of expected life left. And one person dies a couple days after
being vaccinated. And your hypothesis again is what?

How many or those 500k were normal Flu and not covid actually? That is a serious question.

OK, I'll ask the obvious question, how was she able to get vaccinated at 39 years old? (I'm 66 and can't get an appointment)

Well, assuming, that you live in MA, you are in a state with 8.9 mil people. Utah has 3.2 mil. Not to hard to figure out.

Also, I didn't see anything in the article, that I admittedly scanned so it may well be there, about what she did for a living. Teacher, nurse, etc... She may well have been on the priority list.

How many or those 500k were normal Flu and not covid actually? That is a serious question.
A very serious question. I just saw a report the other day talking about how influenza B went hog wild last season. How many of the deaths were wrongly marked as cov.? How many died because they were put on vents.? Were are all the heart disease deaths? At this point I don't believe a goddamn thing they say.

The total year over year death rate from any causes went up by over 500k from 2020 over previous 10 years, so if it was flu, it was 5-10x worse than 2019 flu.

If you have an alternate explanation for deaths anomaly, and also believe that thousands of health professionals are lying about seeing patients
die of COVID disease, I would be interested. Also a serious question; extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Something big went
down last year. Yes, median age of death was like 78, but something clearly blew through. On a positive note, more Social Security to go around
for the rest of us.

Also, isn't it weird how the death rate is seasonal? What is up with that? More pneumonia due to flu season in the US?

screenshot_393.png

Last edited:
The total year over year death rate from any causes went up by over 500k from 2020 over previous 10 years, so if it was flu, it was 5-10x worse than 2019 flu.
Is there a breakdown for COD? Are you factoring in suicides, alcoholism, drug overdoses, undiagnosed medical conditions leading to fatality? Seniors forced into death chambers in long-term health care facilities? I personally know of 4 deaths because of these “anomalies.” Extrapolate that out amongst the masses, and tell me that lockdowns were not a contributing cause of mass casualty. Nobody knows the real numbers. Do you?
Post another biased chart. [thinking]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom