• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Utah Mom, 39, Dies Days After Receiving Second Dose of Moderna Vaccine

BOMBSHELL: Doctor Loses 22 Patients After COVID Vaccine

I listened to it. The caller claimed to be a geriatrician in Missouri and the dead geriatric patients received the Astrazeneca vaccine administered by CVS.

As far as I can determine the Astrazeneca vaccine is not currently being used in the USA at this time which casts significant doubt on this narrative.

Nevertheless, there's no doubt the body count is rising.

I listened to it. The caller claimed to be a geriatrician in Missouri and the dead geriatric patients received the Astrazeneca vaccine administered by CVS.
As far as I can determine the Astrazeneca vaccine is not currently being used in the USA at this time which casts significant doubt on this narrative.
Nevertheless, there's no doubt the body count is rising.
Good catch-- Astrazeneca is in phase-3 clinical trials in the US and Astrazeneca doesn't have FDA emergency use authorization, isn't available at CVS.

The Phase-III trial is a double-blind study with a placebo, and ended today (per schedule); maybe the placebo killed the 22 geriatric patients?

No, it doesn't.
Yeah I think i was wrong on this.

I read some articles earlier on this topic stating that this mRNA changes your DNA to encode for the spike protein production, but upon further review it apparently doesn't even enter the nucleus. AND it degrades within a few days (hence the need for 2 doses). That alleviates a lot of my concerns...guess I fell victim to the misinformation campaign myself. STILL though, I remain skeptical of any vaccine that went from idea to injectable in like 8 months time.

I read some articles earlier on this topic stating that this mRNA changes your DNA to encode for the spike protein production, but upon further review it apparently doesn't even enter the nucleus. AND it degrades within a few days (hence the need for 2 doses). That alleviates a lot of my concerns...guess I fell victim to the misinformation campaign myself. STILL though, I remain skeptical of any vaccine that went from idea to injectable in like 8 months time.
I watched a Dr.’s presentation on the vaccines with a Q&A at the end. I believe she was an immunologist from Texas.
She said it was very unlikely for it to enter the nucleus but there is a remote possibility and they are still not sure.
I’ll see if I can find the video.

Good catch-- Astrazeneca is in phase-3 clinical trials in the US and Astrazeneca doesn't have FDA emergency use authorization, isn't available at CVS.

The Phase-III trial is a double-blind study with a placebo, and ended today (per schedule); maybe the placebo killed the 22 geriatric patients?

They were all diabetic and it was teh sugar in teh placebo that killed them. LOL

WTF, Blaze??? You're not supposed to admit you were wrong. This is NES. The wronger we are, the more we yell we are right. That's the NES way.

(Good on'ya. Proud to be here with you.)

.... STILL though, I remain skeptical of any vaccine that went from idea to injectable in like 8 months time.
Glad you were able to do some more research. And I get being skeptical of the timeline. I was too, but then discovered how they did it so fast. Usually, pharmaceuticals will do trials in series, going back until they find something that’s good. Which can take years. But for this, they did trials in parallel. So, the trials were the same length of time as normal, but they did them concurrently. Normally, the added risk for this would be on the pharmaceutical company’s R&D budget. But with President Trump’s initiatives for battling COVID, that financial risk was absorbed by the feds/tax payers.

The only thing we don’t have is long-term use data, but that be said for lots of new drugs/vaccines. And vaccines generally exhibit side effects quickly, if they present at all.

That's what happened with the mandatory anthrax vaccine in the military. Many servicemen and women got sick from it. Some recovered, some were left with lifelong health problems. Some died from it. Of course, the military denied all responsibility. My older son's best friend got kicked out of the navy for refusing it. They put him in jail for a while and gave him a dishonorable discharge for refusing to obey a direct order to take it. I still say he did the right thing. He is healthy, happily married and has two kids, a good job and a bright future.
When I was in the US Navy in 1968-1972 I must have received at least 8 or so shots and never once was I asked, and when I was going to leave the country I got more, still never asked.

STILL though, I remain skeptical of any vaccine that went from idea to injectable in like 8 months time.
In addition to PappyM3's comments on the trials, it's important to note that the vaccine did not exactly go from idea to injectable in 8 months time, it was far, far longer than that. Development of mRNA vaccines is a process, that was specifically designed to speed the development of vaccines. Work first started on them decades ago. Moderna, in fact, was started in 2010 specifically to commercialize mRNA vaccines. Changing the target virus for the process is one important distinction of the new covid vaccines, but it isn't the whole "idea". The other key piece is avoiding side effects from the injection itself, which has been an obstacle to previous mRNA vaccines. By all accounts that is solved with the current vaccines (that is, the side effects are minor compared to the benefit). While other mRNA vaccines may have worked, they may not have been commercially viable (cost, storage) compared to conventional vaccines already on the market. But facing a global pandemic for which no conventional vaccine existed, the rapid development and rapid manufacturing processes of mRNA vaccines have proven to be a big advantage.

Normal, tried and true vaccines, yes. These so called vaccines are not normal.

They behave the same way, but limit the immune response to detecting the spike protein instead of the whole virus. Just because the vaccine antigens are genetically constructed doesn’t make them some mystical black box of potential doom.

This is reasonable healthy skepticism. I have worked in Pharma IT for years. My wife is a VP of Clinical Operations for a local Pharma. I know how long it takes to discover drugs. Much of this time is taken up waiting for FDA responses. Much is also taken up recruiting people for clinical trials. In this case both of those processes will go quickly.

But still, 8 months!!!!.

This is why I'm in favor of giving the drug to old people first. They have a real risk. Something like 85% of the 500,000 dead were over 70.

In contrast, there have been about 250- deaths nationally of kids under 18. So for an old person, the risk reward is easy.

Wife and I will definitely play the waiting game WRT the Covid vaccines. She is from the "show me" state of Missouri and is just as cynical as yours truly. In the meantime, these are the products we use to keep our home germ-free. Inexpensive and effective. The clear plastic spray bottles contain Pine-Sol concentrated solution (left) and white vinegar solution (right).

1:60 bleach:water works great for food surfaces, and 1:30 for surfaces you're not going to eat off of. Can't really get any cheaper than that.

All about mRNA So Called Vaccines - It's not a vaccine according to the CDC defintion. It's gene therapy:

View: https://rumble.com/veos2r-all-about-mrna-so-called-vaccines.html

Well, that’s just not true at all. This folks, is the type of guy who got a 2.0 GPA in med school, but is still called Doctor.

It does provide immunity by allowing your immune system to learn to fight SARS-COV2. The reason why they want recipients to still wear masks for now is because of the characteristic of the virus to shed and be infectious to others even before you develop symptoms. For all viruses, even those with vaccines, you’ll get some virus cells in your body before your immune system kills it. So there’s a little window where you could be shedding virus even though you haven’t really come down with COVID. That’s just the nature of the virus.

I had to turn it off because of that guy’s reiterative bold statements with no evidence. But does he ever actually state his definition of “gene therapy”?

Last edited:
Mystical black box of doom because you don’t want to sit down and learn the details of its function. Gotcha.

No, I've done plenty of research into the matter and I'm still calling bullshit. mRNA is bad news, until proven otherwise. Animal testing showed it. Just go ahead and berate those who will not buy into the bullshit. We aren't buying it! Whatever helps you to sleep at night.

Well, that’s just not true at all. This folks, is the type of guy who got a 2.0 GPA in med school, but is still called Doctor.

It does provide immunity by allowing your immune system to learn to fight SARS-COV2. The reason why they want recipients to still wear masks for now is because of the characteristic of the virus to shed and be infectious to others even before you develop symptoms. For all viruses, even those with vaccines, you’ll get some virus cells in your body before your immune system kills it. So there’s a little window where you could be shedding virus even though you haven’t really come down with COVID. That’s just the nature of the virus.

I had to turn it off because of that guy’s reiterative bold statements with no evidence. But does he ever actually state his definition of “gene therapy”?

Yep, berate those who do not support your bullshit agenda. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Yep, berate those who do not support your bullshit agenda. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
My bullshit agenda? I didn’t realize I had one. Your wording in your responses read like infowars copy-pasta and are why I give you such a hard time. I otherwise don’t blame people for being cautious, as long as they know the science.

But are you seriously going to defend that whackadoodle doctor in the video? Have you looked into his background and the medical ideas he has championed?

I'm with pappy.

There is nothing wrong with caution. But that guy, in is 1998 double breasted suit standing in front of an "All my Children" fancy room set is just ridiculous.
He lost me when he hi lighted that it was made with "Cells from aborted babies from the 1970s".

Back
Top Bottom