• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Utah Mom, 39, Dies Days After Receiving Second Dose of Moderna Vaccine

OK, I'll ask the obvious question, how was she able to get vaccinated at 39 years old? (I'm 66 and can't get an appointment)
Healthcare worker, teacher, maybe some other specific group authorized by Utah.

Then there are other situations like distribution locations needing to use a bunch because they took them out of the freezer by accident, so they send out alerts to people on lists. Or, situations like the VA Hospital in Bedford MA. They have more doses than they do people in the current age brackets, so they’ve dropped the age restriction. I’m much younger than the age cutoff and I got my first dose already,

Too bad so many patriots on this site are pro-vaccine. We could have used you once all the libtards are gone to take back the country. Not sure why you're believing the Fake News now.

Vaccine deaths will take place years after receiving the vaccine. It will be a slow kill off, and you won't be able to tie it back.

I, for one, will not give into social bullying and pressure to get the vaccine. I don't care if I get fired from work. I don't care if I never board a plane again. I don't care if I can never go into a public library again. I WILL NOT get the vaccine. I WILL NOT give into the goverment's bullying tactics. They have no right to force me to take their science experiment. If you are weak and want to give into gov't pressure, that's your choice.
If problems take place years after the vaccine, at 72yo I guess if problems occur in 10 years I will be good to go.

Vaccine deaths will take place years after receiving the vaccine. It will be a slow kill off, and you won't be able to tie it back.
I am curious what your basis is for this claim, given that historically vaccine reactions manifest very shortly after administering it. I understand this isn't a typical vaccine. I've heard the claim "years later" made a few times now. Is there evidence or a theory as to why this vaccine would generate issues years later?

Last edited:
How many or those 500k were normal Flu and not covid actually? That is a serious question.
This would assume widespread false positive COVID tests and no influenza testing. The COVID false positive rate is very low, especially in symptomatic individuals. I know many are bought into the whole PCR cycles-->false positive story, but that's not quite how it works. Even if the PCR test is positive with a Ct of 40, that still means SARS-Cov2 viral RNA is detected. That does not mean the patient's symptoms are being caused by SARS-Cov2, and that's a valid compliant for some portion of sick patients.

So if the patient has both seasonal influenza and COVID, and the physician does not order a seasonal influenza test, it's possible they could be miscategorized. I've been surveying a lot of hospitals around the country for work, and most are now using multiplex tests that test for both COVID and seasonal influenza from the same single swab. These have been commonly available since the fall for both point of care tests and commercial labs. Depending on the prevalence of COVID in certain areas, they might not use a multiplex test until the first COVID test comes back negative, but if a patient is hospitalized with a serious respiratory infection and the first test is negative, they will retest and include flu.

So to answer your question, it's VERY unlikely a large proportion of patients that die with a positive COVID test really had seasonal flu. Some proportion do likely have some other respiratory infection that goes undetected because testing is far less common than seasonal flu (parainfluenza, RSV, etc.) but the percent is probably very small.

Too bad so many patriots on this site are pro-vaccine. We could have used you once all the libtards are gone to take back the country. Not sure why you're believing the Fake News now.

I, for one, will not give into social bullying and pressure to get the vaccine. I don't care if I get fired from work. I don't care if I never board a plane again. I don't care if I can never go into a public library again. I WILL NOT get the vaccine. I WILL NOT give into the goverment's bullying tactics. They have no right to force me to take their science experiment. If you are weak and want to give into gov't pressure, that's your choice.
That's what happened with the mandatory anthrax vaccine in the military. Many servicemen and women got sick from it. Some recovered, some were left with lifelong health problems. Some died from it. Of course, the military denied all responsibility. My older son's best friend got kicked out of the navy for refusing it. They put him in jail for a while and gave him a dishonorable discharge for refusing to obey a direct order to take it. I still say he did the right thing. He is healthy, happily married and has two kids, a good job and a bright future.

Hopefully it's that there's a 0.0013% of death from the vaccine when the math was done 2 weeks ago, and it's dropped since then.

What about the math years from now? You know, the math they do before approving normal vaccines.

Synthetic mRNA isn't even a vaccine, its gene therapy for guinea pigs. How did the animal testing go that failed the last go around when they got the actual disease afterward? Oh they skipped that, "no problem mon."

I am curious what your basis is for this claim, given that historically vaccine reactions manifest very shortly after administering it. I understand this isn't a typical vaccine. I've heard the claim "years later" made a few times now. Is there evidence or a theory as to why this vaccine would generate issues years later?

What is the basis you won't. There is no history other than what you have now (or what your told now) for a novel experimental "vaccine".

Six months ago Andrew Cuomo was a "hero" . Now they discover he fudged the numbers and are looking for a tree with some rope.
Do you see a pattern here?

What no more updates to vaers, nothing suspicious here.

The chances of getting it are something like 1 in 11, and the chances of dying from it are 1 in 700... I'll take my chances
It’s actually a bit higher:

“According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), some 92 million COVID-19 vaccine doses were administered in the U.S. between December 14, 2020 and March 8, 2021. Of those 92 million, VAERS received 1,637 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.”

I’m still on the fence. I’ve had COVID (not sure if that matters), and I work from home, groceries delivered etc. Does the vaccine prevent you from being a carrier?

This would assume widespread false positive COVID tests and no influenza testing. The COVID false positive rate is very low, especially in symptomatic individuals. I know many are bought into the whole PCR cycles-->false positive story, but that's not quite how it works. Even if the PCR test is positive with a Ct of 40, that still means SARS-Cov2 viral RNA is detected. That does not mean the patient's symptoms are being caused by SARS-Cov2, and that's a valid compliant for some portion of sick patients.

So if the patient has both seasonal influenza and COVID, and the physician does not order a seasonal influenza test, it's possible they could be miscategorized. I've been surveying a lot of hospitals around the country for work, and most are now using multiplex tests that test for both COVID and seasonal influenza from the same single swab. These have been commonly available since the fall for both point of care tests and commercial labs. Depending on the prevalence of COVID in certain areas, they might not use a multiplex test until the first COVID test comes back negative, but if a patient is hospitalized with a serious respiratory infection and the first test is negative, they will retest and include flu.

So to answer your question, it's VERY unlikely a large proportion of patients that die with a positive COVID test really had seasonal flu. Some proportion do likely have some other respiratory infection that goes undetected because testing is far less common than seasonal flu (parainfluenza, RSV, etc.) but the percent is probably very small.

The second question that raises then is, 25-44 age group faired less well last year, vs the five years before. Significantly less well.
Yet Covid deaths in that range were statistically low, and near flu-normal.

Covid was less than half the increase. What was the other half? (Did we do the right thing. )

That's what happened with the mandatory anthrax vaccine in the military. Many servicemen and women got sick from it. Some recovered, some were left with lifelong health problems. Some died from it. Of course, the military denied all responsibility. My older son's best friend got kicked out of the navy for refusing it. They put him in jail for a while and gave him a dishonorable discharge for refusing to obey a direct order to take it. I still say he did the right thing. He is healthy, happily married and has two kids, a good job and a bright future.
True. The US Military has a long history of using service members for what would otherwise be illegal human experimentation. Nobody gets prosecuted for refusing to be a guinea pig. It is "disobeying a direct order." They are not allowed to argue that the order was not lawful. They are required to follow all orders regardless of whether they are lawful. But a soldier can be prosecuted later for following an unlawful order despite the fact that they can't disobey an unlawful order when given.

The total year over year death rate from any causes went up by over 500k from 2020 over previous 10 years, so if it was flu, it was 5-10x worse than 2019 flu.

If you have an alternate explanation for deaths anomaly, and also believe that thousands of health professionals are lying about seeing patients
die of COVID disease, I would be interested. Also a serious question; extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Something big went
down last year. Yes, median age of death was like 78, but something clearly blew through. On a positive note, more Social Security to go around
for the rest of us.

Also, isn't it weird how the death rate is seasonal? What is up with that? More pneumonia due to flu season in the US?

View attachment 460272

The US is only about three months into the 2019–2020 flu season, and the illness has already left its mark—but it's a little different this year.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, since October 2019, 9.7 million flu illnesses, 87,000 hospitalizations, and 4,800 deaths from the flu have been reported. These numbers are relatively consistent with past years, but there is one major difference between this flu season and most in recent history: There has been an increase in the number of cases involving influenza B—so much so that it is dominating flu season for the first time in nearly 30 years.

Usually, the majority of flu cases—a whopping 75 percent of reported cases—are influenza A. However, this season, influenza B is spreading like wildfire—the CDC even reported that this is the first time the US has seen it predominate flu season since the 1992–1993 flu season, with 21 of the 32 pediatric deaths during the current season being due to influenza B, per the CDC. <continues...>

"and also believe that thousands of health professionals are lying about seeing patients die of COVID disease,"

Right, it's not like any of the doctors that tried to tell us something was up had their ended and got cancelled. Oh, wait a min...

The second question that raises then is, 25-44 age group faired less well last year, vs the five years before. Significantly less well.
Yet Covid deaths in that range were statistically low, and near flu-normal.

Covid was less than half the increase. What was the other half? (Did we do the right thing. )
Suicides way up. Untreated illnesses.
Right now my son can't get in to see a doctor over a lump in his throat because a Crohns flare up caused symptoms that are on the covid list despite testing negative.
One of my BIL's was just diagnosed with advanced stage lung cancer. Took him far too long to be able to get a doctors appointment.

Government has been tweaking, lying and misleading about various statistics where convenient for years. There’s no reason to trust what they’re telling you now, after them having completely f***ed our economy, our society, and a US presidential election over the past 12 months for no justifiable reason.

Last edited:

Well, it isn't a vaccine, so.......

Government has been tweaking, lying and misleading about various statistics where convenient for years. There’s no reason to trust what they’re telling you now, after a year of them having completely f***ed our economy, our society, and a US presidential election over the past 12 months for no justifiable reason.

That would all depend on how you're defining "justifiable" now wouldn't it? To the Globalist Establishment, undoing the 2016 election and implementing The Great Reset makes such inconveniences as hundreds of thousands of deaths (in the US), the destruction of the economy, and the scuttling of the Constitutional Republic quite justifiable, indeed.

New York Man Dies 25 Minutes After Receiving COVID Vaccine

Last edited:
I completely trust the pharma companies and our government to do the right thing and make sure the vaccine is as safe as possible to help cure this global deadly virus. Nothing matters more to them than the health of the people.

They've never lied in the past, why would this be any different.

What is the basis you won't. There is no history other than what you have now (or what your told now) for a novel experimental "vaccine".

Six months ago Andrew Cuomo was a "hero" . Now they discover he fudged the numbers and are looking for a tree with some rope.
Do you see a pattern here?

What no more updates to vaers, nothing suspicious here.
I'm more or less in the middle on the vaccine, I was asking honestly. I'd put myself in the "skeptical, open-minded and curious" camp. I have not actively sought the vaccine (and don't really plan to) but I'm not in the "never, it will kill you" camp either. My hope is that it gets to a point where it becomes irrelevant.

Back to the original question, I've heard several people assert everyone's going to turn into a zombie in a few years, but to date I have not heard anyone articulate exactly why they expect that to happen other than wanting to be able to say "see, I told you so." In other words, just an unsubstantiated guess. I'll concede, no one can conclusively state there won't be future issues, but I was interested in whether or not there was any hypothesis or reasoning to claim there would be mass future complications, other than a general distrust of government or the vaccine.

My Personal Score:

Died Of The Vaccine:
Know: 0
Know Of: 1

Died Of The Virus:
Know: 0
Know Of: 4

In the "Virus" case, the Know-Ofs were all of the one-foot-in-the-grave-other-on-banana-peel flavor. I didn't know the vaccine "Know-Of" but his cousin claims he was otherwise healthy, had it, came home that afternoon and complained to his wife he wasn't feeling well, went to bed and died. Could be thoroughly coincidental. Or not.

Four??? Damn. You need to get out more. FOUR????? I think my "know" is over 4. My "know of" has to be near 50 and I'm not that social of a guy. My son's karate class got hit particularly hard. One of the adult students' sister was one of the early MA deaths. Definitely not a health risk or a geezer. A few weeks later, 60-ish grandfather (who was caring for student after the "dad" died a few years ago) dropped of the Vid. And then there was another one last fall. Just in one karate studio!

Add in clients' relatives and such, and it's gotta be 50. Some very old. A very dear client of mine - actually one of my very first - passed on in November. He was 92. A spry 92 though. No other complications that were serious. I think he died more of a broken heart than Covid. They had him sequestered in his room since April at the ALF. April - November. And Al was a people person. Bringing his interactions to effectively zero for that long was NOT healthy for him. They should have created pods of residents or something.

But virtually every client I've talked to in the last 3 months has had some relative die of the Vid. And not all of them are geezer in nature.

Four??? Damn. You need to get out more. FOUR????? I think my "know" is over 4. My "know of" has to be near 50 and I'm not that social of a guy. My son's karate class got hit particularly hard. One of the adult students' sister was one of the early MA deaths. Definitely not a health risk or a geezer. A few weeks later, 60-ish grandfather (who was caring for student after the "dad" died a few years ago) dropped of the Vid. And then there was another one last fall. Just in one karate studio!

Add in clients' relatives and such, and it's gotta be 50. Some very old. A very dear client of mine - actually one of my very first - passed on in November. He was 92. A spry 92 though. No other complications that were serious. I think he died more of a broken heart than Covid. They had him sequestered in his room since April at the ALF. April - November. And Al was a people person. Bringing his interactions to effectively zero for that long was NOT healthy for him. They should have created pods of residents or something.

But virtually every client I've talked to in the last 3 months has had some relative die of the Vid. And not all of them are geezer in nature.
Well, maybe cuz MY humans have been listening to me re: the vitamin D. [wink]

Well, GFY (good for you- maybe the other one too).

Nice of you to deem anyone making an informed choice about the vaccines to be weak and giving in to government pressure. Personally, I'm on the fence regarding covid vaccines and have time to observe and research before deciding. I had the wu flu over the holidays and I'm not a priority in the roll out. I sure as hell am not going to let some dick posting Infowars garbage influence my decision.

I'll come right out and say that I am generally pro vaccine. Under normal conditions, I often work in developing countries and NFW would I go there without up to date Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough) and TB vaccines. Of course, thanks to the combination of uncontrolled borders and the blindly anti-vax crowd we are seeing a resurgence of measles, mumps, polio, TB, and many other serious diseases that previously had virtually zero cases. Regardless, I'm strongly against government mandated vaccines. It's better for our country if the ignorant take themselves and their spawn out of the gene pool.

IBTL...

I completely trust the pharma companies and our government to do the right thing and make sure the vaccine is as safe as possible to help cure this global deadly virus. Nothing matters more to them than the health of the people.

They've never lied in the past, why would this be any different.

Right on man! Even if they have a weak moment and lie, we've got all the major major news organization who operate with journalistic integrity and will hold them accountable.

Back
Top Bottom