Trying to buy ammo in California? Ouch!

So if a friend invites me to the range to shoot his 7mm or 6.5 Creedmore or some other caliber I don't have, I can't buy ammo for it.

WTF??? Bloody insanity.

Let's start a business making ridiculously dirt cheap bolt actions for Californians to register. Start with 5.56 and 7.62, then see where it goes from there. Who's in?

problem is there is no civil disobedience

all shit is taken

There was. And everybody here said how stupid they were for it, etc.

It’s sad but whenever people stand up for themselves and their rights, by doing harmless things, the masses, including the majority of people here on NES, think it’s wrong and criticize and blame them. “How stupid, it’s illegal!” or “Just because it’s legal doesn’t mean you should do it.”

See when people in CA were open carrying unloaded handguns legally for reference.

There was. And everybody here said how stupid they were for it, etc.

It’s sad but whenever people stand up for themselves and their rights, by doing harmless things, the masses, including the majority of people here on NES, think it’s wrong and criticize and blame them. “How stupid, it’s illegal!” or “Just because it’s legal doesn’t mean you should do it.”

See when people in CA were open carrying unloaded handguns legally for reference.

The problem with civil disobedience is that they just pick you off one by one and move on to the next guy.

Bob

No the problem is large number of people aren’t willing to engage in it and those that are, are demonize and criticized by those that aren’t.

watching some of the you tube gun vids from inside california regarding some of their silly regs makes me feel at times like we have it easy in Massachusetts.

Back
Top Bottom