Trigger Control

OMG!!!!!! [shock]

that is rule#2 (keep finger off trigger) at any BFSC, rule#1 is clear a firearm and always have the firearm pointed down range or at target.

MrsWildweasel said:
Oh my God! I'm speechless. I hope they took her off the streets.

That expression just getting me more anxious to watch that! Im at work and all computers here have these surf control thing..., [nothing against the company Im working with], that disables film down loading! sigh..

I wanna see it! [cry] [cry] [cry]

[cry]

Whole new meaning to "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

Still, that's a wee bit better than the female cop in PA that passed her Glock around a classroom with a round in the chamber that she herself discovered when she got the gun back and started loading it again. BOOM.

Isn't it amazing that the very 'professionals' that most people have no issue handling firearms are some of the most dangerous people with them?

Any wonder we REQUIRE RSOs on Riverside's ranges any time police use the facility for training or practice? Many clubs I understand do not allow LEO use at all for that reason.

I have no problem if officers don't want to be gun people, I just don't like the fact that standards are so low. Makes one wonder just how good certain 'preventitive' skills are.

If she had plinked him in the head, Do you think it would be Murder 1, 2, or 3? I know she wouldn't have planned on shooting him, but she did plan on pointing the gun at him.

Well like two weeks ago, I went to buy some stuffs at a gunstore near the police headquarters here and I saw a LEO in full regalia and I noticed of his holster to be just like the holster that I wanted to buy. I asked him about it and what he did, while demonstrating his holster, was pull out his gun out of it with his "index finger on the trigger". I moved back with exaggeration and told him that I was just curious of his holster. He was dumbstruck with what I told him and said that "no, I'm just showing you how good my holster was.." but told him that he should not have his finger on the trigger if that was the case.

I immediately went out of the store... I think I've lectured him enough!

Here's another prob I have with this video, Not only did she AD but why is her gun drawn with no target in her sights. Was she pointing the gun in that direction for the hell of it?

Moderator said:
Here's another prob I have with this video, Not only did she AD but why is her gun drawn with no target in her sights. Was she pointing the gun in that direction for the hell of it?

From what it looked like the situation was under control, I mean the person being arrested was basically restrained, why the hell was the gun out? I agree TypeO

What the FRIG was her finger doing on the trigger when he's on the ground and there's an officer behind him cuffing him??? Hey Jon - is that SOP?? I was going to say she's also blonde, but not all of us are that stupid!!

Cptn5spd said:
From what it looked like the situation was under control, I mean the person being arrested was basically restrained, why the hell was the gun out? I agree TypeO

No, he was not restrained. That was a fellony arrest. Guns dont go away until everyone is properly restrained and the area (vehicle) is confirmed empty. The handcuffing officer got a round to the hand, and it lodged in the suspects abdomen.....

Lynne said:
What the FRIG was her finger doing on the trigger when he's on the ground and there's an officer behind him cuffing him??? Hey Jon - is that SOP?? I was going to say she's also blonde, but not all of us are that stupid!!

N E G A T I V E
Some people just have no business...

JonJ said:
Lynne said:

N E G A T I V E
Some people just have no business...

That's what I thought. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom