Gun Control Debate Live Stream

Never heard of this Cohen guy. Still don't know anything about him, but found this post on X.

1000008645.png

If it's the same guy, and he's not a paid shill who is going to get paid to take a dive, might be interesting to watch.

Of course Hogboy kept dodging Colion, so it's more like he's a shill

This loser David Hogg is so disrespectful to the Americans who know about all the 2020 election fraud

Never heard of this Cohen guy. Still don't know anything about him, but found this post on X.

View attachment 871411

If it's the same guy, and he's not a paid shill who is going to get paid to take a dive, might be interesting to watch.

Of course Hogboy kept dodging Colion, so it's more like he's a shill
Spike was the libertarian VP candidate in 2020. The fact that people dont know who he is is exactly the problem with the libertarian party or any 3rd party really.

Check out his social media, he is very consistent in his opinions and definitely pro 2A

Watch: Chinese Immigrant DESTROYS Gun-Grabber David Hogg’s War On 2nd Amendment​

'You should go to China to see how gun control works for the dictatorship of the CCP,' fired-up woman tells Hogg.

A video clip going viral online shows the moment a Chinese woman who “survived communism” under Mao Tse Tung and fled to America slammed leftist anti-gun activist David Hogg.

"There was also a poll done a few years ago which showed that 30 percent of people supported bombing Agrabah to reduce terrorism! Agrabah is the fictional city in Disney's Alladin! It is for that reason that I never support your individual rights being infringed based on what a majority vote means. I shouldn't have to explain to anyone what the history of the majority deciding what the minority is allowed to do looks like"

21:30 minutes in. He also dabbles into the racism of gun laws. I love this guy haha

Back
Top Bottom