• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kurt Russell's take on Gun Control

The Hateful Eight.
He is a great man. Big trouble in little china, Escape from NY/LA, Tombstone, the guy is a legend. Unlike the jackasses who make movies with guns and “glorifying violence”, then come out against the 2A.
CAPTAIN RON RICO!
Needed guns from the Guerillas 🦍

That pansy Martin short threw em overboard and then what happened?

Instant victims

Attachments

• D921EBC9-9B9B-41BA-A656-3FD387233D8E.jpeg
    D921EBC9-9B9B-41BA-A656-3FD387233D8E.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
1. Always liked Kurt - even in his Disney days.

2. AMEN.

3. Tombstone?? [rofl] Tales of a douchebag who leads his brothers into death, ignores his wife into opiod addiction and bangs some soulless harlot while watching his best friend die. It's bad when I'm rooting for Johnny Ringo. LOL. Val Kilmer was great. Kurt played a loser of a person who acted like he was a victim of circumstance but set it all in motion himself. He's like a Millennial who screams at a cop that it's not his fault he's speeding.

It was well shot and well acted. So it has that. I will change the channel or leave the room if it's on. LOL

He's a pilot too

RUSSELL.png

He is a great man. Big trouble in little china, Escape from NY/LA, Tombstone, the guy is a legend. Unlike the jackasses who make movies with guns and “glorifying violence”, then come out against the 2A.
as a kid, I remember him in "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes" and knew he was gonna be a legend.

Back
Top Bottom