• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Kurt Russell's take on Gun Control

Narrated The Battered Bastards of Baseball, documentary on the minor league team his father owned. I'm not a big baseball guy, and enjoyed the hell out of it. Netflix, I think.

3. Tombstone?? [rofl] Tales of a douchebag who leads his brothers into death, ignores his wife into opiod addiction and bangs some soulless harlot while watching his best friend die. It's bad when I'm rooting for Johnny Ringo. LOL. Val Kilmer was great. Kurt played a loser of a person who acted like he was a victim of circumstance but set it all in motion himself. He's like a Millennial who screams at a cop that it's not his fault he's speeding.
Pretty sure the whole “OK Corral incident” was about gun confiscation.

He is a great man. Big trouble in little china, Escape from NY/LA, Tombstone, the guy is a legend. Unlike the jackasses who make movies with guns and “glorifying violence”, then come out against the 2A.

Also The Thing, Tequila Sunrise, Executive Decision, Tango and Cash. He’s made a lot of fun movies.

A guy in a 72 gran torino sport I was following named his car deathproof. He disappeared over a year ago. Hmm...

Nice, France
On the evening of 14 July 2016, a 19-tonne cargo truck was deliberately driven into crowds of people celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France, resulting in the deaths of 86 people and the injury of 434 others.

The Sagamihara stabbings were committed on 26 July 2016 in Midori Ward, Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Japan. Nineteen people were killed and twenty-six others were injured, thirteen severely, at a care home for disabled people.

I like Jack Burton aka Snake Plisskin aka MacReady as much as the next guy, but if the shoe were on the other foot and he were another liberal a**h*** anti-2A moron, we‘d be saying, “hey a**h***, stick to acting”. I mean great Kurt, but get back to shooting NYers and CAers.

He's a pilot too
About 15 years ago I unexpectedly had lunch with him at Simcom in Orlando. The cafeteria was packed and there was one table with just one guy sitting at that nobody seemed to want to approach and I asked to sit across from him. I had absolutely no idea who he was. I think he was there for the TBM or PC12 and he kept asking me questions about the MU2 like he wanted one but was afraid of the checkered history. Very pleasant guy.

1. Always liked Kurt - even in his Disney days.

2. AMEN.

3. Tombstone?? [rofl] Tales of a douchebag who leads his brothers into death, ignores his wife into opiod addiction and bangs some soulless harlot while watching his best friend die. It's bad when I'm rooting for Johnny Ringo. LOL. Val Kilmer was great. Kurt played a loser of a person who acted like he was a victim of circumstance but set it all in motion himself. He's like a Millennial who screams at a cop that it's not his fault he's speeding.

It was well shot and well acted. So it has that. I will change the channel or leave the room if it's on. LOL
I agree with every part of this take except for changing the channel. Wyatt Earp is a self center douchebag who brings hell to his entire family throughout that entire movie but I still love watching it.

View attachment 958wKBJ.gif

Nice, France
On the evening of 14 July 2016, a 19-tonne cargo truck was deliberately driven into crowds of people celebrating Bastille Day on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, France, resulting in the deaths of 86 people and the injury of 434 others.

The Sagamihara stabbings were committed on 26 July 2016 in Midori Ward, Sagamihara, Kanagawa, Japan. Nineteen people were killed and twenty-six others were injured, thirteen severely, at a care home for disabled people.

The Norway terrorist killed 77 people with a bomb and handgun after going through incredible efforts to get a handgun, illustrating Kurt’s point that murderers will find a way to get their gun.

I caught this movie (Death Proof) this past week. It was barely watchable, save for the scenes with Kurt in them. And some of the car scenes. The rest of the movie sucked.

its an exploitation flick. it's supposed to be bad.

I remember I saw the double feature in the movies, the crowd went nuts for the machete trailer. It was supposed to be a joke movie but the demand was so big that they actually made it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuDF9CEtFwE

Kurt Russell endorsed Obama, Hillary then Biden.

Choose your heroes wisely.
I just can’t take people seriously whose profession is to pretend to be someone else for someone else. Like, I don’t give a shit what Kate Moss thinks. Get back to slinging perfume, Kate.

Decent guy, but Dirty Dancing? [puke]

Update-got the wrong guy-I was corrected that it's Patrick Swayze, not Kurt Russell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom