Top Shot Season 4 - Megathread

I don't understand why Chee was crying about *not* being eliminated.

I think they had all agreed that it would be him versus the IT guy so he had prepared himself for that (he did have that issue last time with not being able to do the rope swing so he felt that he needed to be one of the two) and then when the guy chose Tim he was shocked.

I don't understand why Chee was crying about *not* being eliminated.

[crying][crying] Why not popping some cheap trader joe wine for advancing to the next round.

He just lost my vote. My money is on the big mouth IT guy now. [grin]

I haven't been watching this show this season because it's on against "Justified".
However, I did catch a few reruns while on vacation last week and I'd love to try that challenge which involved firing the M1 carbine from the side car of a moving motorcycle.

I haven't been watching this show this season because it's on against "Justified".
However, I did catch a few reruns while on vacation last week and I'd love to try that challenge which involved firing the M1 carbine from the side car of a moving motorcycle.

DVR them thats what I do. I love Justified as well as Top Shot.

you can get some here:

http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot/videos/playlists/season-4-full-episodes#top-shot-4-blast-from-the-past

and more here:

[url]http://www.hulu.com/search?query=top+shot&st=1&fs=

[/URL]

Last edited:
Tim was just coming off that high of the previous elimination, got a little too cocky and emotional, cost him big. Whatever, IT guy has been solid. He should've kept his mouth shot instead of call out everyone's flaws except for his.

Yeh and the bottle opener thing. They're ragging on Will for being cocky, Dylan is just as bad. Littlejohn thinks the gumball shot is as difficult as the other shots... What a dumbass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom