Top Shot Season 4 - Megathread

I would love to see the final be Chris vs. Kyle. Both have been consistently good shooters and just about the lowest drama of the entire show and generally likeable folks.

Exactly.

Us IT guys, we're awesome.

1194984554962989016xbill_01.svg.hi.png

Goes to show just how ineffective massive rounds down range really are. Of course man-size targets are a bit larger. The one thing that Colby didn't mention is the amount of ammo they had to shoot from the outset. It was like an oversight. I wondered what would happen if they ran out of ammo and if they'd have a second belt to use if time permitted. The first shooter ran through his 100 rounds before the range ended and was really surprised.

The 1919 is actually a pretty accurate firearm. We've got one in semi-auto and off the bench it's just as accurate as most any other .308. We don't shoot it much anymore because, frankly, the cost of ammo is a killer. We used to blow through 500 rounds just for kicks at the range with rapid fire. Now, however, that's pretty much all changed.View attachment 30220 Good think we never installed a "crank".

Rome

With Kyle gone, I want to see Chris win it. I like all three that made the finals, but as a computer geek, I gotta go with the guy who works IT.

Back
Top Bottom