• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Top Shot Season 4 - Megathread

Nice pics of Michelle in the post show in a bikini with guns...
I think those bikini pictures were from a couple of years ago... Was it my imagination or did Michelle look a little "jowly" in her post-show interview?

Oh, and for the second year in a row, a self-taught, non-professional shooter wins it all... cool!

Littlejohn redeemed himself a bit in my eyes by being able to laugh at himself about the bandana incident.

So, who among us will step up to represent NES next season?!?

I think those bikini pictures were from a couple of years ago... Was it my imagination or did Michelle look a little "jowly" in her post-show interview?

Oh, and for the second year in a row, a self-taught, non-professional shooter wins it all... cool!

Littlejohn redeemed himself a bit in my eyes by being able to laugh at himself about the bandana incident.

So, who among us will step up to represent NES next season?!?
Yeah, I am guessing he got a bit of the "douche edit." After seeing the whole season, I have a much better opinion of him. It's always hard to tell as the show lets you see what they want you to see.

With only 10 minutes left to run on my DVR, I couldn't see how they would finish all the challenges in that last heat. It was pretty demanding. Chris was cool as a cucumber but either he or Greg could have won. Greg did have a first shot with the grenade launcher and missed which Chris was able to exploit. I, too, am happy wtih the fact that Chris took the title and, frankly, I was more impressed with the competition overall. Greg did "mature" during the end of this series, too. I was waiting for him to start crying or something but he sucked it up. He kinda reminds me of Biff Tannen, the bully in "back to the future". I'll bet he's a mean drunk.

Anyway, it was cool although none of them really shined in the "bar" competition. A lot of openings for a different outcome there.

Rome

Back
Top Bottom