Top Shot Season 4 - Megathread

s4mt3k

NES Member
So, season 4 starts on Tuesday 2/14 at 10/9c

Here are the bios for the contestants; http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot/bios

Michelle, border patrol & model, I like: http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot/bios/michelle-viscusi [laugh]

Michelle-Viscusi_456x250.jpg

Craig's from MA and has an interesting bio http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot/bios/craig-buckland

Last edited:
I am so sick of hearing about this chick. She isn't even that great looking. I don't mind "diversity" on the show, but I really hope this one can shoot and live up to the hype. For the most part in past seasons, even the really lame ass "there for entertainment value" types on the show have been able to shoot. The only exception has been the first season which was understandable (radio show hosts, etc) since they were just spooling up. I hope this doesn't change.

I gotta admit I'm surprised that you guys already researched her or that there's been talk about her. This is the first time I look at the bios of the contestants. I of course also hope all the contestants are great shots.

Craig's good people. Ive shot a bunch of matches with him around NE. He had nothing but good things to say about his experience making the show. If you know him, you know that means a lot. [wink] He was, of course, coy about how he did.

She's a reservist in the army...lives in AZ...saying shes border patrol is good for TV...just like on season 3 the 2 DHS guys who were more like high level TSA guys
[laugh] yup

Too much info. It won't be fun to reveal too many non aired episode info.
Sent from my iPhone 5.
Yeah, if you all know so much, save it for the rest of us. It's the anticipation that makes shows like this fun.

Tomorrow night;

Season Four begins with the biggest twist in Top Shot history: two competitors are sent packing immediately after a surprise shoot-off in the opening minutes of the first episode. Later, two shooters get a taste of WWII combat as they fire an M1 Carbine from a motorcycle sidecar and attempt to stay in the game. Colby Donaldson returns as host.

I caught the season 3 final episode on re-run over the weekend, Dustin killed it.

I hope they get rid of the archery/rock throwing/knife throwing/hatchet throwing crap this season.

I just hope it doesn't have the stupid drama like last season... i just couldn't watch it when that guy was on there...

I heard the final match was going to be a 25 yard reduced match on AQT targets.

To be honest the janitor was SO MUCH BETTER than the guy that stayed. If you saw the janitor's performance sitting down with the M1, it was 100x better than the guy who won the sidecar challenge.

Oh well. Just my pointless two cents.

I would've liked to see Frank continue but considering how familiar he was with the M1, he still didn't perform as well as Littlejohn who wasn't familiar with it at all. Not sure he would've lasted long anyway.

Last edited:
I think Colby's teeth got whiter. Not sure how that's possible.

I noticed too. I think its the man tan and 5 o'clock shadow setting them off. It was pretty strange looking though. And I'd like to go "urban prone" with Michelle. I think I could give her the best 32 seconds of her life. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom