Top Shot Season 4 - Megathread

I took my SMLE out of the closet, grabbed 100 rounds of ammo ( along with two other rifles) and enjoyed shooting it for the first time in years on Easter Sunday. After a sumpuous meal, we went outside on our 10+ acres of property and shot a a bunch of old beer kegs, some bottle odds and ends and some wood planks suspended on lines. all at 100 yards It was quite a lot of fun, btw. I also did try the "rapid fire" routine that Ian showed us on the SMLE and yes, it does work but only as well as bump firing an AR15. You're basically spewing lead. It could be harnassed by someone who might dedicate themselves to being accurate with that rifle but I'm not......at least not under rapid firs like that.

Just hoping you all had a fun an Easter as I did!

Rome

Same. Chris is a phenomenal marksman for being self-taught. His elimination challenge was a little poor for him, but he impressed me.

It always seems like the underdogs come out on top.

As much as I've wanted to see Littlejohn sent home I'm glad to see William go as his large head and attitude were getting pretty annoying.

Interesting that they were shooting that big rifle by the seat of their pants; no scope adjustments, just Kentucky windage.

William had to go. He was only satisfied with being 'adequate" or 'middle of the road". What kind of competitor was that! Sorry to see the chick go. I had hopes that she would last at least another round.

Rome

I haven't been following this season, but now that this season of Justified is over, I'll watch these last few episodes.

Six people left and they pull out an FN-57.
That's a bit anti-climatic. [rolleyes]

I haven't been following this season, but now that this season of Justified is over, I'll watch these last few episodes.

Six people left and they pull out an FN-57.
That's a bit anti-climatic. [rolleyes]
But, but, but, its a "rifle bullet" in a pistol and it goes through everything...

Actually, seeing it do its thing in person, it is a cool gun, but a "rifle bullet" it ain't. Rifle is still rifle, pistol is still pistol.

As ugly as anything/everything FN makes of course. [laugh]

But, but, but, its a "rifle bullet" in a pistol and it goes through everything...

Actually, seeing it do its thing in person, it is a cool gun, but a "rifle bullet" it ain't. Rifle is still rifle, pistol is still pistol.

As ugly as anything/everything FN makes of course. [laugh]

lol

Chris the IT guy is tremendous for being self-taught. 'Nuff said.

I say Chris or Kyle for top shot.

Greg LittleJohn just pisses me off lmao

I would love to see the final be Chris vs. Kyle. Both have been consistently good shooters and just about the lowest drama of the entire show and generally likeable folks.

Back
Top Bottom