Top Shot Season 4 - Megathread

Who is Dylan going to have his tickle fights with now? Littlejohn?

Poppa Bear.

ETA: Watching Littlejohn shoot the target during elimination was something else. That guy must really have a lonely life if he's that attached to these people after, what, 3 days? A week? How long can they possibly have known each other at this point? "I'm not going to shoot my friends' targets! [sad]" Let's see if his "friends" feel the same way the next time he sucks (next challenge).

Last edited:

What this show needs is more eye candy [smile]

But I will say this for Top Shot - my wife has insisted we buy several guns because she saw one she liked on Top Shot. What's not to love?

+1, my g/f actually told me today she is going to spend her tax return on a gun.

I didn't watch the last episode on TV. I was able to catch up on History channel website. Truthfully, I start to lost interest on watching the show.

Don't you all get it yet? Littlejohn is there to attract the ladies NOT to his manliness but to his personality, kinda like "Ranby" on "Say Yes To The Dress".......don't ask. I'm also confident that wrist bandanas will be offered in the Top Shot shop shortly if they're not already there. Quite a marketing coup if you ask me.
Rome

I keep telling myself I'm done watching that stupid show, but somehow I get bored and it's on the DVR so I watch it. Every time I want to pull an Elvis on my TV. Would probably be better off.

Seriously, a bandana bracelet? Really?

......kinda like "Ranby" on "Say Yes To The Dress".......

Dude.

Last edited:
Littlejohn:

So sentimental, but he's a cop and I bet he'd be right there to put your face in the dirt if you gave him any crap. He has that look about him.
Yeah, but he would give you a friendship bracelet after hooking you up.

I dont want to watch "pro's" or "agents" I want joe bubba and his girl friend bobbysue"
types that can take a crooked 50 year old bent rusty stevens 22 and hit crows @ 100 yards type.....or more like last seasons winner..........ohhhh wait some young god,country,gun lov'n kid shooting better than the "pros" how is that not fun to watch!

This year's "joe bubba" might be Chris, the IT guy. He's been solid every time he's picked up a weapon so far.

Yeah, it was pretty impressive. He won that challenge for them when he went 5 for 5. Blue panicked then screwed the pooch after his run.

Back
Top Bottom