• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Top Shot Season 4 - Megathread

I wouldn't put too much weight in what he says, after all remember the big fight he talked about last season

he probably reads "reality steve" like a girl.

(I know this because I am one... that and my fiance uses it to undermine "reality pools" to win money like the jerk that she is.)

if anyone wants to fap more to michelle - check out the "miss RSA" section of www.theakforum.net

It's the biggest ****ing circle jerk I've ever seen on the internet.

I don't want to soil my mind with any unnecessary AK-related material. Got a direct link? [grin]

(Translation: I can't find the girlie pics.....)

I don't want to soil my mind with any unnecessary AK-related material. Got a direct link? [grin]

(Translation: I can't find the girlie pics.....)

http://www.theakforum.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=154057

I think you need to be a member to see the pictures... and digging through all of the pictures and hot-linking them here would spell some doom at work (possibly) but here you go anyway. There dozens of these in this forum "section" (yes, they've dedicated a whole subcategory to her...[rolleyes])

IMG_0158DesktopResolution.jpg
IMG_0083DesktopResolution.jpg
IMG_0098DesktopResolution.jpg
d61d773f.jpg
img0025desktopresolutio.jpg
IMG_0193DesktopResolution.jpg
IMG_0178DesktopResolution.jpg
Photo205.jpg

As you can see, she's hamming it up for the taste's of her employer (RSA). She won some kind of contest on that forum to land that job.

If only you could see some of the "other" photos in there. I'm not talking "super-hot-almost-nude" pictures- they run a clean site over there. I'm talking about the ones where people get worked up and try to impress her by photoshopping her likeness (face) onto famous pin-ups of famous models.

I wish I was joking. But I am not. [thinking]

She's a hot douche posting in a semi uniform... Did i mention she's a hot douche? [rofl]. Daddy issues

Last edited:
Anyone catch when the girl on the red team shot during the elimination vote, the gun damn near recoiled out of her hands?

I'm too lazy to look her up on the dot-mil white pages right now... I'm guessing she is Jr. Enlisted... Just a guess.

If she were an officer or NCO, she might have gotten flack for those pics like the NYPD woman did who was in the air force reserves (maybe it was guard)...

Eta: that woman posted for playboy in her uniform...

Last edited:
Hey, she handled that BAR better than some of the guys there. You gotta give both the chicks props. They're contenders right now, anyway. I was pleased to see that she at least pulled her hair back for the competition.

I will say, however, that I'm uncomfortable with the "play time" attitude between her and the big blondie. Not healthy for a team of any kind. He wouldn't be tickling a fellow male competitor.......or would he?

Rome

Anyone catch when the girl on the red team shot during the elimination vote, the gun damn near recoiled out of her hands?

Yes, and i'm pretty sure she missed the target. IIRC the shooter before her hit dead center and when they showed the target after she almost dropped the gun i could have sworn i only saw one dead center hole, unless she shot in the same exact spot, which i doubt.

Her grip sucked but...

Yes, and i'm pretty sure she missed the target. IIRC the shooter before her hit dead center and when they showed the target after she almost dropped the gun i could have sworn i only saw one dead center hole, unless she shot in the same exact spot, which i doubt.

[thinking] I am thinking two shots. DO NOT click the arrow it is a 'screen shot'

Click link:

http://www.history.com/shows/top-sh...on-4-full-episodes#top-shot-4-in-the-trenches

Go to 24:30 for the start of the SHOOTING of the elimination round.

GabbyEliminationRange.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom