• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Top Shot back tonight

Man I can't wait to get an m1a.........and the golf guy needs to meet the blunt end of one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the asian guy got that one by the seat of his pants they should of run it once more for a tiebreaker that was kinda lame.

I am Sooo BS right now.

TERRIBLE! I can't believe it! Jay is such a douchenozzle!

the asian guy got that one by the seat of his pants they should of run it once more for a tiebreaker that was kinda lame.

Definitely, it's a shooting show, they should decide the tie by SHOOTING!

Not sure but I find it kind of funny. Dude just wanted to run.

I got a laugh off it myself, especially when he told Ashley "I'm in battle mode." [laugh]

That's such crap. Jay needs to take his 1 year of pistol experience and go to the driving range. I had Jermaine down for winning the whole thing.

While I really wanted Jay to lose, Jermaine has nobody but himself to blame for both being in the elimination and losing it. He lost the mental game which put him in elimination, and then he lost the challenge due to what equates to friendly fire. Just like in a real life scenario, it doesn't really make you a winner if you manage to take out a few extra targets if you take out your own team doing it.

While the outcome kinda sucked, I don't disagree with the results.

The ending of tonight's episode did this to me:

fallout3_head_explode.jpg

But yeah, I agree with Danrk6 - Jermaine failed.

Everyone following Top Shot should played the "Top Shot Reloaded Fantasy Games" on Facebook.

I got my prediction right, John Guida, will not compete due to injury.

I just watched the paintball episode. That's all I've watched thus far.

The only thing that stood out to me was how poorly the athena chick chose her tactics. I haven't seen anyone mention yet that the broad shot the .38 double action for every shot. I won't even mention the thompson.

She deserved to lose.

This Jay kid says he bought his first firearm less than a year ago?
How do the producers of the show not weed out somebody like this who is supposedly one of the country's "Top Shots"?

Jermain was a good shooter, but I don't think he was any rocket scientist.

Jermaine you dumbass - you did it to yourself.

(Run, Forrest, RUN!)

Nobody mentioned the dude that shot Jay's target at the end of the elimination picking. That sent Jay up against Jermaine instead of the skeet shooter.

Had the scruffy looking skeet shooter been picked he would be out. He was obviously the weakest shooter on the blue team that is left. Now Jermaine, while mentally weak, is one of the better shooters and he is gone.

I don't Jay as much as the next person but having him and Jermaine on the team is better than having Jay and the skeet shooter on the team.

Just my.02 Zins got it done again, bad hammy and all. [wink]

Last edited:
This Jay kid says he bought his first firearm less than a year ago?
How do the producers of the show not weed out somebody like this who is supposedly one of the country's "Top Shots"?

It's called "good" TV. The producers saw the drama in Jays personality and knew it would bring an element of drama to the "reality" side of the show, so they picked him instead of the actual better more experienced shooter.
That's how I guess it went down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom