Terrorist Attack in Paris

Some people are willing to risk their own life to save others. I can only hope you guys don't and haven't served.

Well it sure didn't take long for someone to play the blame Obama card. He already called it a terrorist attack. Oops...

Blame the government, I'm not willing to leave my family and loved ones alone and unsupported because of some stupid laws.

As far as serving goes, no I haven't. Should I have chosen to, it would have been a conscious decision, not some random act of violence that you had no time to prepare for.

For those who have served, I'm forever indebted to you for your sacrifice(s). Thank you.

Last edited:
Does this look a good enough group for a guy who got trained in Syria?
auto_900x510.jpg

Were these guys shooting from a bench rest?

No?

Well then that looks like a pretty good grouping to me for somebody who was likely shooting on the run and under stress - using an AK that was likely full auto. Looks like he aimed right into the passenger side and would have hit multiple times if there was somebody in that seat.

This isn't Camp Perry.

Ahhhhhh yes. So we dont like the Paris LE either? Have they stomped on your testicles somehow?

This was a jab - and aimed more at the NYPD than anything the Paris PD has done. I've never been to Paris - don't know anything substantial about their PD - but the point was: NYPD cops went ballistic about ONE guy who gunned down two cops - well the same thing pretty much just happened in Paris.

Is the Paris PD going to go similarly full retard?

I highly doubt it.

- - - Updated - - -

It was only a dig at the nypd mr. ;)

Somebody gets it.

No?

Well then that looks like a pretty good grouping to me for somebody who was likely shooting on the run and under stress - using an AK that was likely full auto. Looks like he aimed right into the passenger side and would have hit multiple times if there was somebody in that seat.

This isn't Camp Perry.

Oh I see the internet detective knows the distance engaged and that the shooter was most likely running from that picture of holes in the windshield. Ah how stupid of me.

Gotta be military trained dudes.

Last edited:

No?

This isn't Camp Perry.

Word is that it was on semi, who knows how the targets behind the glass moved.

Here is the success criteria for your anal retentive types: Target eliminated? If yes = good groups.

Oh I see the internet detective knows the distance engaged and that the shooter was most likely running from that picture of holes in the windshield. Ah how stupid of me.

I don't think I was trying to say that. My take on it is this was a combat situation. If he was aiming at some guy in the front passenger seat - he likely hit the guy multiple times. Judging by the picture - the hits would have been center body mass. Hard to tell by looking at some picture on the internet though.

I don't see any bullet holes in the sheet metal. Looks like they all went thru the windshield. As the saying goes "good enough for government work".

- - - Updated - - -

Word is that it was on semi, who knows how the targets behind the glass moved.

Here is the success criteria for your anal retentive types: Target eliminated? If yes = good groups.

I think that was my point.

"Terrorism" is a label applied subjectively by those who benefit from labelling things. It doesn't matter how we label it. As usual, the proper response is to learn, punish/kill those directly responsible, and then move on.

Agreed. Lets poll the survivors of the attack if they were terrorized and collect the results.

In actuality, "terror" is used by bureaucrats when it fits their agenda. When it doesn't, it's dismissed as "workplace violence" or just "violence" or it's just an "attack".

But they did put up with this bullshit. Look at the results. Enablers. Hope they wake the eff up and clean the shit from the mozzy water closet.

And so has the US, UK, Australia, Germany, Canada etc.

I am not sure when the governments of these countries are going to understand that a majority of muslim immigrants are not going to assimilate to the country they moved to, they are going to try and force the country to conform to their beliefs.

And so has the US, UK, Australia, Germany, Canada etc.

I am not sure when the governments of these countries are going to understand that a majority of muslim immigrants are not going to assimilate to the country they moved to, they are going to try and force the country to conform to their beliefs.

Check out Sweden and how embracing 3rd world savage immigration is working for them.

I'm probably in the minority here but I believe that moving to and fro (e/immigration) is a human right, albeit a tricky one in terms of good governance. It quickly loses its appeal when other important elements of liberty, such as economic freedom, the right to defend one's self and, as we've seen here, the freedom of expression and religious liberty, are not earnestly guarded. That's why in my opinion if there is to be a state at all, it must be a constitutional republic in which certain liberties are guarded at all costs and "infrigers" are punished. Of course, people are really weak and stupid and are always begging to be lorded over, so....

In Righteousbarbarianastan, Muslims (and all other free peoples) are welcome to come and go as they please. Just don't initiate force, including trying to inflict fatwas and/or sharia law on anyone because it will not go well for you.

The video on Liveleak is brutal. Looks like the injured cop couldn't get to his weapon or was already disarmed.

NOT WORK SAFE: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc6_1420632668
Or didn't have a weapon to begin with.
I'm probably in the minority here but I believe that moving to and fro (e/immigration) is a human right, albeit a tricky one in terms of good governance. It quickly loses its appeal when other important elements of liberty, such as economic freedom, the right to defend one's self and, as we've seen here, the freedom of expression and religious liberty, are not earnestly guarded. That's why in my opinion if there is to be a state at all, it must be a constitutional republic in which certain liberties are guarded at all costs and "infrigers" are punished. Of course, people are really weak and stupid and are always begging to be lorded over, so....

In Righteousbarbarianastan, Muslims (and all other free peoples) are welcome to come and go as they please. Just don't initiate force, including trying to inflict fatwas and/or sharia law on anyone because it will not go well for you.
What about the right of free association? I can choose who I wish to associate with, if they want to associate with me. Applying said principle at a country level seems to me that would conflict with a right of immigration. I guess I can see a right to leave, but not to get in somewhere else.

Last edited:
Check out Sweden and how embracing 3rd world savage immigration is working for them.

I'm wondering if this even is going to turn into some sort of turning point. From what I've read - conservative leaning political parties are gaining ground in Europe. Last night when she got home the wife made a point of saying something about this attack. There's been numerous other attacks over the years and most people seem to just shrug it off.

I think in a lot of people's minds - maybe women especially - there's something "special" about Paris. Blow up a mall in Kenya = yeah whatever. Shoot a bunch of cartoonists in Paris France = OMG!

Time will tell.

Last edited:
One of.the cops on the cnn front page has a glock drawn with a 33rd mag, its pointed right at the next column of cops O_O. Hodgepodge colltection of firearms aside from glocks it looks like they all have different rifles.

Here is what I posted on social media yesterday morning after I stepped off the plane and saw the CNN headline.
"Time for a mini-rant.

The office of a magazine publisher in Paris is attacked after a cartoon of the Prophet Muhammad is published. CNN says "A motive for this terror attack is not known at this time, nor has any group claimed responsibility"

No motive? Really? So the fact that this magazine published satirical political cartoons had nothing to do with it? The FACT that some people think that violence in the misguided name of faith is acceptable is a huge part of this. Before anyone says this is an Islam issue, it is not. Atrocities have been committed in the name of religion throughout the 20th century. The troubles in Northern Ireland revolved around a religious core. Both sides in Israel/Palestine conflict have done some terrible things in the name of faith. The Bosnian Conflict - Full of atrocities. Armenian genocide - Faith played a huge role in that. Iran / Iraq war. Even the horrors of WWII can be traced to a religious core, with both Jews and Roma slaughtered because they had a different faith and a different way of life.

CNN needs to have the balls to call a spade a spade. These thugs that perpetrated this attack had a religious motive for doing so. Their religious views and reasoning, while reprehensible and wrong to the core, are what motivated these attacks. People of all faiths, nationalities, ethnic groups, social and economic backgrounds need to stand together and condemn this sort of attack with one voice. NO MORE!"

I had a number of friends who lived through "The troubles" and freinds who were on the ground cleaning up the Bosnian Cluster-F, and friends who are Muslim and have been attacked by "Christians" all tell me that I hit the nail on the head.

Your beliefs should not matter to your neighbors just as theirs should not matter to you. All that should matter is the quality of your character. Are you a good person? Would you help me change a tire if you saw me on the side of the road? Would you be offended if I offered to break bread with you just because I pray to a different idea of God? Or if I don't believe at all?

Who are those guys?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A
Pioneers of the first foreign regiment. It's one of the traditions in the Legion. They're the only ones allowed to grow facial hair. They're always lead by an NCO. They wear a leather apron and carry an axe, because they were the guys who killed the wounded horses on the battlefield. Legend says they didn't limit themselves to horses tho, as the Legion has never been a big fan of the concept of POWs.
Being a pioneer, just once, in a parade, is the dream of many legionnaires.

Back
Top Bottom