• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Terrorist Attack in Paris

Witnesses say they heard the shooters say, “We’ve avenged the honor of the prophet!” according to Sky News.

Hm...wonder what they were talking about? Couldn't have been Islam, we're told how peaceful they all are and would never do something like this. Or it's just a minority of them that might possibly...

Frenchman a l'aide, traduire s.v.p.
7 seconds into the video someone seems to yell at a snackbar.

[video=dailymotion;k24D0NfTzqOaxi9NqGX]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k24D0NfTzqOaxi9NqGX[/video]

A dramatic photograph has been published in Le Monde newspaper of two gunmen dressed in black, standing either side of vehicle, apparently pointing their weapons at a police car.

And graphic footage taken from the top of a building shows a firefight in the street below, shouting and gunfire can be heard and two people can be seen levelling weapons.

There is also film of a police officer being executed by the gunmen as he lies on the ground, holding his hands up.

Graphic!
The original video has been pulled and replaced with a more tame version where the 'coup de grace' has been blacked out.
http://www.n-tv.de/politik/Attentaeter-ermorden-zwoelf-Menschen-article14271296.html

Last edited:
Thoughts going out to the victims and families. I wonder if the world will ever wake up and see what's going on.

draw a picture, have men come and slaughter your employees. seems like a perfectly justifiable reaction if you ask me.

It is an extremely effective technique for modification of the media's editorial policies.

I thought the entire France was a gun free zone.

Nope, just highly regulated - sort of like NJ.

Maybe now they'll wake up

By "wake up", do you mean modify their behavior to confirm to the terrorist's code of conduct? If so, I agree with you.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Attachments

• islam_is_a_religion_of_peace_by_fiskefyren-d6klzlh.jpg
    islam_is_a_religion_of_peace_by_fiskefyren-d6klzlh.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 681
I thought the French police had the building under surveillance because of the threats. Did they decide to go out for a coffee and danish at the wrong time?

Christians did the same thing when they launched that RPG attack on the National Endowment for the Arts back in '89 for funding Andres Serrano's famous "artwork" Piss Christ.

Oh right, nope, no, they didn't.

Hmm, I wonder what would happen if a Koran in a jar of piss was displayed as a work of art.

by popular NES logic, although its definitely the terrorists fault, the magazine really should have been more focused on their decisions and their safety

by popular NES logic, although its definitely the terrorists fault, the magazine really should have been more focused on their decisions and their safety

Islam isn't the worlds media editor. Muslims, singularly or collectively, don't get to decide what the media publishes or doesn't. These editors stood, and fell, exercising that principle.

If that person had a rifle instead of a camera that officer would be alive.

Exactly what I was going to say. If any of those rooftop or window people had been armed, this could have played out very differently with a few less lives lost.

Exactly what I was going to say. If any of those rooftop or window people had been armed, this could have played out very differently with a few less lives lost.

you are so babaric for even thinking that, we are only simple folk, we shouldnt be able to defend lives. Only the police can do that........... [thinking]

In all seriousness, do French police carry guns?

This is a gun forum in 'Merica and half the people here are wetting their pants over printing... you really expect people who own rifles to start shooting at terrorists from their rooftops??

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

This is a gun forum in 'Merica and half the people here are wetting their pants over printing... you really expect people who own rifles to start shooting at terrorists from their rooftops??

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Sadly decisiveness to act in defense of another is not a common trait.

But I don't think they'd need to run to the roof first, I'm good with shooting right from the window [wink]

Back
Top Bottom