Terrorist Attack in Paris

Hm...wonder what they were talking about? Couldn't have been Islam, we're told how peaceful they all are and would never do something like this. Or it's just a minority of them that might possibly...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Some members say it's only a handful of extremists living in the mountains in the middle east. Impossible for them to be living in a 1st world country.

Hmm, I wonder what would happen if a Koran in a jar of piss was displayed as a work of art.

Well if you remember back a few years ago, even many "peaceful" Muslims threatened to murder the Florida preacher who said he was going to burn the Koran. That should give some idea of what would happen in the situation you describe.

This is a gun forum in 'Merica and half the people here are wetting their pants over printing... you really expect people who own rifles to start shooting at terrorists from their rooftops??

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

I would hope so, I would hope that if i saw criminals shooting at innocent people, and a civilian had a gun, i would hope they would atleast attempt to help out.

1. Although similar attacks already happened in the U.S

2. If anyone has any doubts that it will increase here, just as in Europe, to the point that mass bombings and murders are the news of day (See: Israel), just wait and see, your "we must accept everyone" will blow up in your children faces, literally.

Keep up the good work.

Sadly decisiveness to act in defense of another is not a common trait.

But I don't think they'd need to run to the roof first, I'm good with shooting right from the window [wink]

Well, picture it. Same situation here. They start shooting up the Boston Herald building for a Mohammad cartoon. Someone from NES just happens to be going by on their way to the range with an EBR. They stop and take out the terrorist. Now they're up on charges for shooting near a building, shooting a person that wasn't directly threatening them, attacking someone in a protected class and not being tolerant...charges would rack up! (slightly tongue in cheek but I'm sure something would happen)

If that person had a rifle instead of a camera that officer would be alive.

No shit right. That was tamer than I thought but still sad as hell. RIP.

Fify

Sent from my cell phone with a tiny keyboard and large thumbs...

Dude really? **** these goat****ing savages. Muslims aren't the blame.

Last edited:
Well, picture it. Same situation here. They start shooting up the Boston Herald building for a Mohammad cartoon. Someone from NES just happens to be going by on their way to the range with an EBR. They stop and take out the terrorist. Now they're up on charges for shooting near a building, shooting a person that wasn't directly threatening them, attacking someone in a protected class and not being tolerant...charges would rack up! (slightly tongue in cheek but I'm sure something would happen)

The main danger in pulling out an AR, while you happen to be wearing you fatigues that day, in downtown Boston is- you will be shot on site by
LEO when they arrive. Good luck yelling "Don't shoot, I'm a good guy" once you are spotted.
I'd say it's a 95% chance of dying with an extra 60 body cavities more than you were born with. . (While possibly allowing the real terrorist to escape or gain a better position for the shootout. )

The main danger in pulling out an AR, while you happen to be wearing you fatigues that day, in downtown Boston is- you will be shot on site by
LEO when they arrive. Good luck yelling "Don't shoot, I'm a good guy" once you are spotted.
I'd say it's a 95% chance of dying with an extra 60 body cavities more than you were born with. . (While possibly allowing the real terrorist to escape or gain a better position for the shootout. )

+1

With any active shooter, you have a good chance at being killed if the popo show up and see Joe Serf holding a gun.

This is why I subscribe to Jose's theory, me and mine only.

Sadly, everyone else is SOL. All due to the risks of arrest, going bankrupt by your defense costs and possibly imprisonment all incurred trying to be the good guy.

Some members say it's only a handful of extremists living in the mountains in the middle east. Impossible for them to be living in a 1st world country.

The terrorists have developed large populations in sections of many European countries. And in Canada. And growing in the US. They have a plan and are working it.

And our dear leader wants to open the borders to more immigration.

Islam isn't the worlds media editor. Muslims, singularly or collectively, don't get to decide what the media publishes or doesn't. These editors stood, and fell, exercising that principle.

I didn't say any of that, saying by NES logic, the victims are partly to blame because they put themselves at risk by their actions, knowing there could be some consequences.

like walking your dog in the woods during hunting season without wearing orange

I don't agree with that rationale personally

I didn't say any of that, saying by NES logic, the victims are partly to blame because they put themselves at risk by their actions, knowing there could be some consequences.

like walking your dog in the woods during hunting season without wearing orange

I don't agree with that rationale personally

I disagree with your thoughts on this.

So if I were to knowingly go to an ATM machine at 1am in East LA and walk down the street with a fist full of 20's only to be mugged a few blocks later, I have no accountability?

Yeah it shouldn't happen but it does, everybody knows it does. Putting myself in a potentially dangerous situation and then crying victim is stupid.

To me, it seems like you put too much faith in your fellow human.

It's much easier to conquer a country by force when you already have a large deployment of troops there before the fighting starts.

Say before WWII Germany had massive emigration to Britain, US and USSR, established large populations, tight nit communities. Then the fighting started. It would be very difficult for the US to contribute to the war in EU if we had 100k+ individuals in clusters of 1-2k around the country fighting internally.

This is what I see Islam doing...

I guess I see a difference between flashing money in a bad neighborhood in the middle of the night and printing a comic of Muhammad.

So if I were to knowingly go to an ATM machine at 1am in East LA and walk down the street with a fist full of 20's only to be mugged a few blocks later, I have no accountability?

Yeah it shouldn't happen but it does, everybody knows it does. Putting myself in a potentially dangerous situation and then crying victim is stupid.

Now, if you did the same thing with body armor and an EBR it might be a different story.

If you're going to do stupid high risk shit, at least have your ass covered.

I want to believe these tweets are troll accounts. Don't read if you have high blood pressure.

64534522314426524141.png

I think it makes for a great debate, I personally wouldn't willingly work at publisher that openly insulted/upset violent psychopaths for this very reason, and if I did I would certainly be well armed every day

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I see a difference between flashing money in a bad neighborhood in the middle of the night and printing a comic of Muhammad.

why?

There were a number of instances in the whole Boston Marathon bombing circus - when somebody could have take those two out and avoided a whole lot of chaos. I distinctly remember a video being taken from across the street while those two were hiding behind a car and exchanging shots with the police down the road - if the person with the camera had a rifle instead - he could have easily taken out both of them right then and there and avoided pretty much the whole Watertown fiasco.

There were a number of instances in the whole Boston Marathon bombing circus - when somebody could have take those two out and avoided a whole lot of chaos. I distinctly remember a video being taken from across the street while those two were hiding behind a car and exchanging shots with the police down the road - if the person with the camera had a rifle instead - he could have easily taken out both of them right then and there and avoided pretty much the whole Watertown fiasco.
very true,
also would have avoided friendly fire and one of them almost dying on the scene.

I personally would have a hard time not taking that shot, but then again you would have to be comfortable with your assessment that the cops are the good guys there and have the correct bad guys

That the conflict over ideas written by one about the beliefs of another can be criticized as provocation deserving of a violent response is completely and totally barbaric.

Quote Originally Posted by brian.z View Post

why?

Because one is taking a personal risk for private reasons, and the other is taking a public stand for freedom and against the repression of the human spirit by the forces of tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson, Monticello Sep. 23. 1800.
for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.

I think it makes for a great debate, I personally wouldn't willingly work at publisher that openly insulted/upset violent psychopaths for this very reason, and if I did I would certainly be well armed every day

- - - Updated - - -

why?

The best way to get a good reason to put down a psychopath - is to set them off and show who they are in front of everybody - when you put them down like a dog - at least then you have a justifiable reason.

Otherwise their insidious treachery and games are invisible to the oblivious.

Some people need a smack upside the head to see what is right in front of them.

That's what those caricatures just achieved.

I think people need to stop being so PC and accept that we are in a global battle and it will have to get worse before it gets better. Not we as in the USA but we as people who believe in a civilized society against those that don't.

Back
Top Bottom