Terrorist Attack in Paris

I wonder if the Paris cops are going to stop givyourout parking tickets and citations for 64oz Slurpees now that somebody is hunting them?

Ahhhhhh yes. So we dont like the Paris LE either? Have they stomped on your testicles somehow?

Interesting that the Catholics did not go killing people when stuff was published about them.

Only the "special" group goes around killing for cartoons.

Most police in Paris don't carry guns. Who is suppose to protect the citizens from the terrorist now that liberals have disarmed the public and the police? If Democrats had their way we would be like sheep lead to the slaughter.

Source? I've never seen an unarmed cop in Paris. I've been there probably 15-20 times in the past dozen years. Think you might be confusing France and the UK.

Most police in Paris don't carry guns. Who is suppose to protect the citizens from the terrorist now that liberals have disarmed the public and the police? If Democrats had their way we would be like sheep lead to the slaughter.

I'm pretty sure they all carry guns including SMG's and MG's.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

by popular NES logic, although its definitely the terrorists fault, the magazine really should have been more focused on their decisions and their safety

So just accepting the fact that you need to fear for your life for expressing your opinion is okay by you?

Does this look a good enough group for a guy who got trained in Syria?
auto_900x510.jpg

I've already been consoled by our friend Derek that these weren't a close group.

Shit. A year at the range until an NES member will hit the berm.

It's coming here, sure enough.
We can't be dumb enough to think it's just Mexicans coming across the boarder that's be convienantly left wide open for how long?
What happens afterward will be up to the general population to deal with because the Government won't deal with it other than lip service.
We've been set up for this like ten pins and it's just a matter of time.

http://www.bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/live-video/

If anyone cares.

It's coming here, sure enough.
We can't be dumb enough to think it's just Mexicans coming across the boarder that's be convienantly left wide open for how long?
What happens afterward will be up to the general population to deal with because the Government won't deal with it other than lip service.
We've been set up for this like ten pins and it's just a matter of time.

Most here would cower, yeah. Some might shoot these ****s right in the face.

Long ago, if you were attacked, you picked up what was around and went out to get what was to get.

These days, you just gather around with a bunch of other sorry excuse for human beings, light a candle, and just look like a darn useless hippie .

View attachment 124717

Thats what I'm sayin, I thought he meant the Germans and others were fighting back !

- - - Updated - - -

1 dead 2 in custody. Just regular dopes, not Isis or anything cordinated, 2 in their 30s, 1 is18.

Last edited:
Suspects in Paris attack were on police radar for years

http://mashable.com/2015/01/07/charlie-hebdo-suspects/

One of the men, 35-year-old Cheriff Kouachi, was convicted on terrorism charges in 2008....He was convicted in 2008 of terrorism charges for helping funnel fighters to Iraq's insurgency and given a three-year sentence, half of which was suspended.

"Terrorism" is a label applied subjectively by those who benefit from labelling things. It doesn't matter how we label it. As usual, the proper response is to learn, punish/kill those directly responsible, and then move on.

Did anyone else see the reporter say they had gloves that help them shoot more accurately.

The leftist cable stations are already blaming the anti Muslim hostility in France for the "problem".

- - - Updated - - -

Call them what you want, treat them the same, eye for an eye.

**** the leftist papers, cable stations (not directed at you). If they would not try and bring their culture to other countries and make those counties embrace and enforce their beliefs this world would be a lot better off.

If that is the case than we can probably expect this to be happening in Germany next since they are protested that religion everyday right now. But as always the higher ups in their government are blaming the protesters and not the people causing the issues.

This is why I subscribe to Jose's theory, me and mine only.

Sadly, everyone else is SOL. All due to the risks of arrest, going bankrupt by your defense costs and possibly imprisonment all incurred trying to be the good guy.

Some people are willing to risk their own life to save others. I can only hope you guys don't and haven't served.

LOL... Ya right... nice try, not even close to being the same thing.[rolleyes]

Last edited:
I appreciate the gall with which they printed this stuff. They truly showed a set of balls.
I especially appreciate the head editor/cartoonist as he said " I would rather die standing than live kneeling". He is dead now. I'm not sure of French law, I'm assuming he would be able to carry given the gravity of the situation; but they are French, so I'm not really sure or it is highly doubtful.

They(French) should raise a statue in his honor.

The faggot media in this country truely lacks the balls to do the same(except for drudge).

this shit is just beginning to affect Western Europe. Do you really think it is that far from our shores?

I read on Fox News that AK's have heavy recoil. [rofl]ly,

Seriously, not happy this happened, however this is what multicultural libtard nonsense results in.

I think every newspaper and news station around the globe should post the cartoons that angered the terrorists. Show some solidarity and show them we won't bend to their censorship. This disgusts me.

Back
Top Bottom