Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I’m about to grab the TSUSA membership and order a bunch after I get my first order.

Wait until the madness dies down and save yourself a few bucks. The 115gr 9mm was right in-line with normal prices that I’ve paid in the past.

Get the membership before they start limiting the numbers, if they do, but don’t pay the premium for some of the ammo.

went through the inventory last night and decided to cancel the order of Wolf Gold @ $289/1000.
This morning it's still not in stock, but the price is $349.00 Thieves

I wonder if they are paying a higher price from their distributor?

I snagged a case of PMC bronze on Monday for $183 - went into inventory Monday morning and was gone in a hour or two

went through the inventory last night and decided to cancel the order of Wolf Gold @ $289/1000.
This morning it's still not in stock, but the price is $349.00 Thieves
Can never have too much Paladin! Worst case you could sell it to someone in the classifieds.

Currently in stock at Target Sports!

1584547912599.png

It's officially 2012 again when this was all you could get. Kidding slightly but they are 100% out of anything but self defense ammo, crazy times.

How do their prices compare when people aren't losing their mind and panic buying ammo? I picked up a few cases of some 12ga ammo from Shooters Outpost for $55 a case that they have listed on there for $68.

Not that I am buying, but really curious how it shoots - doesn't seem to be that highly rated

Currently in stock at Target Sports!

View attachment 339665

It's officially 2012 again when this was all you could get. Kidding slightly but they are 100% out of anything but self defense ammo, crazy times.

Not that I am buying, but really curious how it shoots - doesn't seem to be that highly rated

I’ve never shot the 9mm but i have shot 22 birdshot. In college I worked at bar and we would chug beers and shoot rats and mice with 22 birdshot in the basement. It didn’t have a long range but it did the job.

How do their prices compare when people aren't losing their mind and panic buying ammo? I picked up a few cases of some 12ga ammo from Shooters Outpost for $55 a case that they have listed on there for $68.

For what I buy it's always been cheaper than anywhere locally, especially with the Prime Membership. Honestly, it's more a matter of convenience for me, unless their prices were way overboard. I generally order a case or more at a time and have it dropped at mydoor.

I was looking at the CCI Blazer, it went up in price while I was looking at it. Same as Aquila now. Was going to order some just for stock, but I have plenty and don't really want to pay those prices when I don't have to. If I remember right, I got a case of Aquila at least $3 per box cheaper not too long ago.

The Blazer Brass is decent enough stuff for the $$, but it is not FMJ but rather a plating. And it's T, not F (T=Total, also covers the base of the bullet). Plating is thinner, covers all sides of the bullet, and you can see the texture of the lead bullet through it. Jacketing is thicker, swadged on from the front or back (in the case of hollow points), and presents a solid smooth surface that does not show the texture of the underlying lead.

Plating is generally cheaper, and accounts for why the Brazer Brass "FMJ" is priced so reasonably. I use it as my 9mm casual range shooting ammo.

For anybody who needs more 9mm the following is back in stock:

View attachment 339711

Last edited:
Plating is generally cheaper, and accounts for why the Brazer Brass "FMJ" is priced so reasonably. I use it as my 9mm casual range shooting ammo.
I'm over blazer brass 9mm. Too many duds in multiple guns. The european stuff (PPU, S&B, etc.) is the cheapest brass out there and never fails (although I prefer steel).

Back
Top Bottom