• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Got two cases delivered. Wife saw it fours ago sitting on the front steps in the rain and didn't bother to bring it in or tell me. She knew it was ammo and didn't want to lift it because it's heavy. Not sure I can rely on her when the apocalypse happens in a few weeks.

Next time bring the Ammo in and leave her out in the rain!
ordered Wolf gold 223 yesterday at $289. it's $299 now

I ordered a case last week for 279. I bet in a few days it will be 309, if in stock.

Not sure if we're supposed to be mad at that or just assume the demand drives up the prices??

I think it's a d!ck move but that's just me.

Earlier today I found myself in an LGS and overheard they were rationing ammo to 2 boxes because they were unsure when the next shipment would arrive.

Got an email from TS today at 4:06pm saying their TS branded bulk packed Lake City 556 was back in stock. Checked just now at 7:40pm and its oos already.

Just placed an order at 1445L on 11 Mar. 1 case ea of .30-06 and 5.56. Will report delivery actuals.

Update on this order, as promised: UPS reports

Label Created 03/13/2020 2:15 P.M.

Will report delivery.

Just delivered, 1444L, 14 Mar.

So, to summarize, order created 11 Mar, label created almost exactly 48 hours later, and on my driveway 24 hours after that. That's 72 hours click to clunk, even with all the shipping warnings and delays.

As Josey Wales said, "I got no complaints."

I honestly don't care about delivery time. It's just going in the pile anyway.
Lol, this is true actually. There's just something about living behind the iron curtain and not only getting the forbidden fruit dropped off at your door, but having it in a couple of days from a company that publicly thumbed their nose at our AG.

Idk if y’all seen the Winchester 9mm 147g I bought some a couple weeks shot for under $12 It’s 19 now 🤯 these prices are going to get crazy on even the blazer

Back
Top Bottom