Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Have not received notice of shipped yet for my order placed on 3/13/20 (wasn't wolf gold). At checkout they said 5-7 days, so we shall see.

mail
mail

Target Sports USA Customer,

**Please expect 10-day shipping delay on all orders due to the increase demand.**

We are doing everything we can to ship your order as soon as possible including: implementing a second shift, hiring additional employees and offering overtime to our office staff to keep up with compliance requirements and any customer inquiries. Please note even with these changes, we also have a huge increase in customer email & phone call volume so please bear with us for any delays in response. You can check your order status online at www.TargetSportsUSA.com under My Account.

We are also working closely with all manufacturers to keep products in stock at competitive pricing. Unfortunately, we have been informed that all manufacturers are now shipping product at an increased cost, due to demand. We are doing everything we can to mitigate these costs for our customers while trying to keep as much inventory as we can in stock.

We are thankful for our Prime Members and customers for their patience and understanding during this time! We are doing everything we can to navigate during these difficult times.

Stay Safe!

Sincerely,
Target Sports USA Team

Have a question?
Reach out to our team

I’m absolutely sure that by the end of this past week buying went full tilt and they could not keep up with the volume. The run has begun. No problem as I got my orders in.
4K 9mm, 1k 5.56, some carry 9mm and sabot slugs for next deer season.

Man...If blank rounds are going for $.32 now, can't wait to see the actual per round cost for real boolitz in about a week or so...

Glad I "prep"ared a long time ago...

1584398419515.png

I saw over 100 cases of PMC 9mm 115g, Blazer Brass 115g and Blazer Brass 124g all be added into stock today and all sold out today...... And thats just what I saw

Similar to others, I ordered on Friday night and just got a shipping notification.

I wonder if they're prioritizing orders from Prime members over others.

Similar to others, I ordered on Friday night and just got a shipping notification.

I wonder if they're prioritizing orders from Prime members over others.

They are shipping Prime members as a priority. Somebody spoke live with them yesterday and they confirmed as much.

I'm trying to hold out until payday to pick up some food for my newly acquired Ruger Match Champion. Right now TS is showing 99+ cases, but who knows what will be there on Thursday. Right now their site is saying 12-15 days to ship.

They are shipping Prime members as a priority. Somebody spoke live with them yesterday and they confirmed as much.

Makes sense now based on the 10 day notice I got at initial Friday order but since my Friday order got a tracking number today awaiting pickup for shipment, I assume my Saturday and Sunday will pop up soon as well...

When the threads starting popping and materials were selling out, I went and do a few more orders..just in case (pun intended)... I figured, let me get some more (because more if never enough)

I just placed an order for 500 rounds of WWB 115gr 9mm. We’ll see what happens.

Well...apparently they are sold out of the 115gr WWB now. I still haven’t received any shipping info, but based on this thread that should be here over the next 7-10 days. I’m in no rush, so I’m good with the delay. TSUSA still kicks ass.

Well cheapest 9 is closing on close to half a buck a round now and shipping is about 2 weeks...About as long as the silly season will last...If you are stuck getting this by the case , you already lost...

Got a feeling come late fall guys will be popping hollow points at paper targets and tin cans just because_____________ (fill in the blank)...

As we used to say in the Artillery,.." End of Mission"..."Prepare to March Order!"

Good Luck!!

1584483935567.png

Back
Top Bottom