Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Just up if you still need ammo. Get em while you can, ammo can of fact. Not great but it’s available.

Edit: Nevermind, already gone. Unbelievable how the stock went to zero. Insane does not describe this shit.

Last edited:
This was just recently posted on their website:

TakingOrders.jpg

Frank

I placed one order Friday and another on Saturday. Both said 10 day shipping and today both purchases were credited back to my card. The orders are still in their system. WTF is this crap? If I order again will they pull this again before they ship it?
I placed 2 orders - one on 3/11 and one on 3/14 - I received the 3/11 order the 17th and the 3/14 order on the18th - The 3/14 order I moved fast one when I received the back in stock notification.

Anybody else see the post in the other thread about someone getting Tylenol 27 MINUTES after ordering? Holy crap!

Another quick data point:

Case of .300BLK, ordered 3/12/2020 1745L , delivered 3/19/2020, 1805L. Prime member.

Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean by 1745L and 1805L? Some of your other posts have different numbers, but still have the trailing “L.”

Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean by 1745L and 1805L? Some of your other posts have different numbers, but still have the trailing “L.”

Time? Since I guess he's not in Australia or Russia (Time zone Lima) I guess it means local :p

Getting a little annoyed. No movement on my order for the last week.

It stands for "Local," as in 1805 Local Time. An old habit, since I'm used to dealing with people in mutliple time zones. Probably not needed; just habit. Sorry for the confusion.

For sighting in I bought some Sellier & Bellot at 0.62/round

For Hornady Match (for a class I signed up for and maybe some PRS matches) it was $1.15/round

Same here, Ive bought both at TS. Cheapest stuff on the ground I could find was Herters at Cabelas is 14.99 a box for 129 grain hunting rounds.

Out of my Ruger American the Hornady Match was shooting 3 shot cloverleafs at 100 yds. Good stuff.

It stands for "Local," as in 1805 Local Time. An old habit, since I'm used to dealing with people in mutliple time zones. Probably not needed; just habit. Sorry for the confusion.

I thought it was time related, but the “L” threw me off. No apologies needed. Thanks!

I know of a vendor that plans to have Fiocchi 55 gr 223 cases (1,000 rounds) in stock on Saturday. $299.99 plus 5.5% tax and about $22 shipping.
Not sure if that’s a good deal for people in need of 223?
PM if interested.

Edit: looks like it’s normally $279.80 from TSUSA so not horrible actually.

Last edited:
This is insane there was some fededal syntech in stock, (10) 500 rd cases. They sold out before I could even hit the checkout button on 1 case.

Interesting - I’m a Prime member and my order from Monday isn’t showing up on my CC statement whatsoever. I don’t really need what I ordered anyway, but it was the same price as a similar order I placed last fall.

Got my shipping confirm just now. Not too shabby for an order placed Monday morning.

Just an update - should be here tomorrow. Now I have to make room for it.

I didn’t receive email with tracking info but went on their website and it showed tracking. I ordered 13th and arrived yesterday.

I had heard that from others as well, so right before I posted, I double checked the website, and nothing new was showing. Well, since posting that just five minutes ago, I received a shipping notification from them for the order placed on the 16th. Nothing yet on the order from the 14th, though.

...and I am a Prime member.

Frank

I placed an order on the 14th, and another on the 16th. Still no word from them about shipping, but I'm in no hurry.

Frank
Same. I placed an order on the 15th but it’s not even for me, for my BIL. As long as it shows up I’m happy and he’s happy.

Back
Top Bottom