• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Subsonic 9 is a lot of fun to shoot. Basically any 147+ grain billet out of anything less than an 8 inch barrel will be subsonic labeled that way or not. With a suppressor is completely hearing safe and and a joy to shoot. You made a good buy in my book.
Good to know I don't feel that bad then. Never purchased anything larger than 124.

Ordered a bunch over the weekend and it’s here by Friday. Think it’s hit or miss at this point. There’s literally nothing on the site worth purchasing. Better of letting them notify you when it’s back in stock.

American Eagle 380 fmj was listed as 11.49 a box then within 2 hrs jumped to 13.99

Not really, I think .40 is regularly priced for the most part. Maybe ..45 as well. People will slow up ordering if they need it "now"

So is the majority of non auto type rifle calibers prices are still good.

I'm glad I bought a $300 USP40 last fall. Only major pistol caliber that's still cheap and in stock. I wasn't even in the market to buy more but a shop had some for less than online prices.

I'm glad I bought a $300 USP40 last fall. Only major pistol caliber that's still cheap and in stock. I wasn't even in the market to buy more but a shop had some for less than online prices.
Ugh...I had been toying with the idea of buying this very model but never pulled the trigger. Been half heartedly searching GB and theyre $500 and up.

LOL....the savings in ammo over 9mm will pay for the gun! Thought you'd never hear that did ya!!

I'm putting in my regular monthly order right now. Nothing really changed in price for .40, I'll just have to wait longer because of idiots that don't plan accordingly and noobs.

Ugh...I had been toying with the idea of buying this very model but never pulled the trigger. Been half heartedly searching GB and theyre $500 and up.

The current market is borked, but keep in mind asking prices don't equate to selling. Look at the completed auctions for a price check. I bought mine for $299 in November after the seller knocked it down from $319. Not a trade-in and even had Mass mags. At the time USP40s were selling for $300-400, and Glock 22s were $225-300 pretty regularly. If you can get one cheap (not $500 unless it's a newer production) I'd recommend it. 10rd mags are almost free, and even preban 13rders are easy to find. No .40 love out there.

0UQgBrd.jpg

LOL....the savings in ammo over 9mm will pay for the gun! Thought you'd never hear that did ya!!

I was lucky last year as well. As soon as I bought this thing Walmart dumped their ammo and I walked out with about 400 rounds of half price .40.

Honestly, I'm a prime member and I'm not sure it's fair to prioritize shipping prime members orders over anyone else's.
As long as they guarantee that I get my order based on in stock quantities when I submitted, then that's good enough.

If they want to give prime members an added bonus over non-prime, I think it would be more fair to just offer certain hard to get or low stock items to prime members only.

Either mark them as "Prime Only", put them in a Prime Only Section, or only have them visible to prime members when they log on.

Sure it is you are paying for a service I am not. I love people who bitch about lead times during one of the biggest panics of our life time. The order is still well within the 12-15 day delay. Chill out folks, if you don't have ammo on hand that is your fault not TSUSA

Order from the 12th showed up today. Should have gotten more... I really should get into buying by the case.

You mean you can buy quantities other than caseloads? 😁

I actually buy the Federal HSTs by the box everytime TSUSA has their monthly 50% sale on them, three or four each time. I didn't really keep track of how many I had until I checked the other day and was at close to 1000 rounds.

40 is still in stock. I would have posted earlier but after work I placed my order and went out to fight the hordes for mouth wash and soap. Oh and Gods own gold, toilet paper. Glad I didn't get rid of any of my 40s last year when I was considering it.

Got all my orders dating from my first order on the 13th. One more order to arrive tomorrow from the 15th. Another from the 17th that has no tracking yet.

UPS guy (shooter) who dropped off the 2k of Barnaul steel 9mm said, “Stocking up?”. I said , “Yeah Buddy, how ‘bout you?”. “Oh yeah!”, he says.

UPS shooter plus Target Sports equals win.

500 rounds 357 ordered 3/14 am delivered 3/20.
Case (5k rounds) 22lr ordered 3/14 pm UPS says will be delivered today (3/21)

Case each 9mm and 45 ordered 3/18pm, label created 3/20 with expected delivery 3/25.

Yes, I'm Prime, yes, I've save several times the membership cost this year.

I'm in Tennessee, so three days on the brown truck doesn't bother me. And my UPS driver brings EVERYTHING into my carport and puts it on the table by the door to the house.

The FedEx guy? He's a ding dong, literally needs a map to find the house. I know I'm rural, but the dispatcher actually attached a map to a box once with my house highlighted so he could find us. And yes, my house number is on the front of my house in 8 inch black numbers on a white paint and on BOTH sides of the mailbox directly across from my driveway. But I digress...

Well the run on .40 has started on TS.... I bought my normal monthly last night and they had 22 cases 1000 rd target left. This morning...Gone.

This morning.

Wife: Did you order more ammo
Me: what. didn't hear you
W: DID YOU ORDER MORE AMMO
M: Ammo?
W: Did you order it or not. I just got a TSUSA shipping alert from UPS
M: [banana](doing a happy dance in the kitchen)
W: so you did order ammo
M: I have no idea what you are talking about

Ordered .223 and .22LR on 3/13, initially said 5-7 days, then got the 10 day notice, still nothing. TSUSA didn't have the 9mm I wanted so I found it at Brownells for $30 more (including $10 shipping), received it yesterday. If things calm down at some point in the near future, I may place a few more orders before election day "just in case". I am NOT a resident of MA any longer.

Prime Member, I ordered three boxes of .22lr Monday night and two cases of 9mm Thursday night and it says it will be delivered today! If that happens, the shipping is actually a day or so quicker for me than normal for the two cases.

I know of a vendor that plans to have Fiocchi 55 gr 223 cases (1,000 rounds) in stock on Saturday. $299.99 plus 5.5% tax and about $22 shipping.
Not sure if that’s a good deal for people in need of 223?
PM if interested.
I was wrong about the tax. No sales tax and $21 shipping brings the case price to $321 delivered to your door. 40 cases left at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom