Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Prime member. Order on the 18th, got an email with tracking last night. Another order on the 19th, still waiting for tracking number. Going by the site, the first is still waiting UPS pickup.

Ordered on 16th, not a prime member But they said 12-15 days. I will get it I love TSUSA because they show live inventory. Not just blindly toss your order in and hope you didn't order an out of stock product. I don't need it now, but strike on it when it was going at very good prices still.

Bought this on for $271.40 on March 10th, received on March 13th.

2384.jpg

Today's price, but Out of Stock $367.54
Almost a hundo increase... Ouch.

I'll give you $285 [smile]

My order from this past Monday (115gr 9mm) just got dropped off. Not too shabby given all that’s going on.

The 10mm I ordered Tuesday is still processing and hasn‘t shipped yet though. I’m in no rush for that though as I have plenty on hand.

Honestly, I'm a prime member and I'm not sure it's fair to prioritize shipping prime members orders over anyone else's.
As long as they guarantee that I get my order based on in stock quantities when I submitted, then that's good enough.

If they want to give prime members an added bonus over non-prime, I think it would be more fair to just offer certain hard to get or low stock items to prime members only.

Either mark them as "Prime Only", put them in a Prime Only Section, or only have them visible to prime members when they log on.

Prime Member, odered three boxes of .22lr on Monday night before that price goes nuts and supply gets depleted, got notification that I should receive it today.

Even when things are normal, there have been times where I get a UPS notification stating a shipping label has been created with a delivery date, then it seems like it sits that way for a day or two, only to be updated when delivered.

Prime Member, odered three boxes of .22lr on Monday night before that price goes nuts and supply gets depleted, got notification that I should receive it today.

Even when things are normal, there have been times where I get a UPS notification stating a shipping label has been created with a delivery date, then it seems like it sits that way for a day or two, only to be updated when delivered.

Also a Prime Member, and I placed an order for .22lr on Saturday, but still no shipping notification on that order. But the order I placed on Monday for 9mm is on its way to me. No worries, though. It'll get here, when it gets here.

Frank

Ordered a bunch over the weekend and it’s here by Friday. Think it’s hit or miss at this point. There’s literally nothing on the site worth purchasing. Better of letting them notify you when it’s back in stock.

American Eagle 380 fmj was listed as 11.49 a box then within 2 hrs jumped to 13.99

No, I'm not. This doesn't encourage me to join.

If your not ordering cases that are shipped for free prime is the way to go. No shipping charges and a discount eventually pays for it.

I order small amounts all the time and its way better than going to the store. One click and done.

Its the best way to stock up on ammo. I buy a few boxes once a month and they stack up. I shoot reloads mostly so I store the factory ammo for times like now.

Last edited:
Case of 9 mm. 3000 22lr different manufacturers. I must have been drunk when I ordered though. Because I ordered a case of a 150 grain subsonic S&B 9mm. Don't think I've even ever shot subsonic 9 before.

Subsonic 9 is a lot of fun to shoot. Basically any 147+ grain billet out of anything less than an 8 inch barrel will be subsonic labeled that way or not. With a suppressor is completely hearing safe and and a joy to shoot. You made a good buy in my book.

Back
Top Bottom