• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

My CMP order from 9/2 for 9mm got processed and paid for yesterday. No tracking number though. Maybe it will ship at the end of the week?

I will be beyond impressed if it ships this week.
Recently I have gotten shipment info 2-3 days after the charge, my 9/1 orders will be here tomorrow, I actually cancelled one because I ordered expecting it in 2-3 months and I am running out of places to put ammo, it was supposed to replenish what I shoot over the next few months

Do you know if this paperwork has to submitted to the CMP prior to submitting your first order? Or submit an estore order and they will reach out requesting the documents?

I tried finding and answer on their site and I reached out to them via the contact form but never got a response.

thanks!
I think the normal procedure for your first order is to send it (the order) in with all the required paperwork via snail mail. If you’re in a hurry and also want to make sure it gets there use a Priority Mail pre-paid flat rate envelope for $7.95.

See the section on “Order Forms” on their Ordering Information page. Note that they have clarified that a notarized copy of page 2A must be submitted for ammo and parts orders. Page 3A is the actual order form where you can order whatever it is you want. Just down load the oder form from https://thecmp.org/wp-content/uploads/1orderformfillable.pdf?ver=052620 . The included instructions are quite complete.

Blazer .45 and 9.

I shoot .45 way more than 9mm but it's good to have a little on hand... [smile]
I’m waiting on the same here, I missed FedEx yesterday, won’t be around today so looks like I’m getting my 45 and 9 tomorrow, I have way more in 9mm than 45 so I’m in the opposite boat

I think the normal procedure for your first order is to send it (the order) in with all the required paperwork via snail mail. If you’re in a hurry and also want to make sure it gets there use a Priority Mail pre-paid flat rate envelope for $7.95.

See the section on “Order Forms” on their Ordering Information page. Note that they have clarified that a notarized copy of page 2A must be submitted for ammo and parts orders. Page 3A is the actual order form where you can order whatever it is you want. Just down load the oder form from https://thecmp.org/wp-content/uploads/1orderformfillable.pdf?ver=052620 . The included instructions are quite complete.
I was told just last week from someone at the cmp who I had sent my paperwork too that the order form is only for firearms, everything else can be ordered through the store like normal, once you've filled out the info why require at the beginning.

Yup I got the sticker yesterday too. First time anyone has wanted a signature in over a year. FedEx guy actually looked like a cop on the camera when I saw it after. Very tactical 😂 Kind of made me go huh?!

Targetsports deliveries have never required a signature for me.

FedEx did send out an email 2-3 weeks ago announcing actual signatures will once again be required, I think it started Sept 18 or some time close to that.

I think it depends on the driver.
Fedex just dropped off one (of the two boxes of my CMP order) on my porch without requiring a signature.

The real question is, why did the second box take a different route out of Kennesaw, GA (and is now delayed a day - Grrrrr!)?

I'm in the same boat, missed fedex yesterday, put a vacation hold on for today and took it off at 9am, hopefully they deliver tomorrow, oh and by the way you cant do hold at location either...hazardous materials...

Still waiting for my case from 5/1 🥳

Hang in there! My last order of Creedmoor ammo took about 4 months for delivery. At least the shipping box was discretely marked! :cool:

That said, it's really nice ammo for the money, especially with no tax and free shipping. $.80 per round for new Lake City brass and 75 grain Hornady bullet is tough to beat!

IMG_1200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom