• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Stingers up just in time for Varmint season. Popping squirrel heads like water balloons.

Yeah, but if you can wait and see if these pop up again the squirrel heads will be like watermelons at a Gallagher show. The "A" makes all the difference. [laugh]
1632846043628.png

I got some 6.5 Grendel Hornady Black, it was on 'sale' plus prime, so it was 'reasonable' and available
I ordered some of the very nice Igman 7.62x39 in boxer/brass two days before the "Sale" and found that it was the exact same price in the SALE.
Reminds me of the old days when an unscrupulous Store would raise the price on an item just to lower it during a "SALE!".

I wonder how much it will cost AFTER the SALE! is over...? I guess I'll find out Saturday morning.

~Enbloc

I ordered some of the very nice Igman 7.62x39 in boxer/brass two days before the "Sale" and found that it was the exact same price in the SALE.
Reminds me of the old days when an unscrupulous Store would raise the price on an item just to lower it during a "SALE!".

I wonder how much it will cost AFTER the SALE! is over...? I guess I'll find out Saturday morning.

~Enbloc
Very true...did it get me to look and buy? Yes, but if I saw it and it wasn't on sale I would have bought some anyways...

I paid 26.99 from Larry P in 10/2020 and paid 27.59 yesterday from TSUSA with Prime so it wasn't that bad...

Oddly, when you click on the "SALE!" link, it brings you to a "RESTOCK ALERT" page. None of the items shown are priced as "ON SALE".

They're lucky that there are no state attorneys general
that work hard to protect the consumer.
Otherwise they could be facing prosecution or a consent decree
for fraudulent business practices.

Anyone know if the CMP Federal .22lr 40gr LRN Standard Velocity is this...?

View attachment 523160

I ask because both Federal and CCI are owned by Vista Outdoors and the CMP listing :

Mentions Part Number 35, which is the CCI part number for their SV .22lr 40gn LRN...

Or, this:

View attachment 523168

For anyone interested:

Email Blast from the CMP is showing this as the .22lr 40gn LRN STANDARD Velo.
(4C22SVLRN-5000 .22 Federal LR Standard #35 Velocity 40gr LRN part#35)

1633115371266.png

They actually have an email blast? I had no idea and have to check into that. I was able to score a case that same morning.
I always get the regular CMP Newsletter email. This looked different. Something new?

It was titled: "CMP SALES UPDATE" and "CMP E-store Ammo Update"...

No idea if that Herters ammo from BP/Cabelas is any good but they have it in stock online. The secret is that you need to add it to your wishlist then go to your wishlist and then click on "move to cart" otherwise it shows out of stock on the product page. Then you'll be able to update it to the 5 box limit. Free shipping to a store but do need to pay sales tax. $90 shipped for 250 rounds = 36 cpr.
For anyone watching this must ship to a Bass Pro or Cabelas store if in MA where your License to carry must be shown. No shipping to your house.

Back
Top Bottom