• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Grabbed Some .380
Not at a reduced price or anything, it’s just available. Would really love some sub $1/rd. .308. This checking every hour thing is making the day fly by though. Not a fan.

Got 2 boxes in my cart after somebody must have dumped it.

Nice!
They’re reserving items in carts for 30 minutes it looks like. Probably trying to prevent 4 different boxes going to the same address. With them doing dumps every hour though, something tells me their shipping department is going to have their hands full.

I didn't have any troubles with it in a bolt action. Clean, accurate no complaints. Brass came out nice and clean too.

Thank you, I think my main concern is if it has a crimped primer pocket like a lot of 7.62x51.

I missed the boat on the Aguila .308 for sub $1 per pew and I’ve been kicking myself ever since.

Thank you, I think my main concern is if it has a crimped primer pocket like a lot of 7.62x51.

I missed the boat on the Aguila .308 for sub $1 per pew and I’ve been kicking myself ever since.
I can't recall. When I get home I'll try to take a picture of one, I know they were sealed primers don't remember if they were crimped or not though.

I’m moderately proud of myself for not overspending yet today. though if they drop wolf gold I will be eating Ramen noodles for a while. I’m glad people were able to get some of the things they were waiting for or interested in today. not like the drops that happen during the workday and we barely have a chance.

Anyone have any experience with Blazer aluminum?

Thinking of picking up some .45 and was curious about it.
I've shot probably at least 10,000+ rounds of that stuff, it's fine, if a bit dirty. Mostly out of 1911s but also HKs and a sig P220.

DO NOT use it in an open bolt SMG. Or frankly any blowback gun, for that matter.

I've shot probably at least 10,000+ rounds of that stuff, it's fine, if a bit dirty. Mostly out of 1911s but also HKs and a sig P220.

DO NOT use it in an open bolt SMG. Or frankly any blowback gun, for that matter.
Thanks, it's for feeding the P220. Haven't seen much for range ammo and growing tired of feeding the brass rats SD brass. [laugh]

Tried some Lawman, now that's some filthy shooting ammo there.

Thanks, it's for feeding the P220. Haven't seen much for range ammo and growing tired of feeding the brass rats SD brass. [laugh]

Tried some Lawman, now that's some filthy shooting ammo there.

Lawman isn't really any dirtier than blazer, imo. Although its got moar juuuuice. I wish i had stocked more lawman back when i had a source at 28/box.

Lawman isn't really any dirtier than blazer, imo. Although its got moar juuuuice. I wish i had stocked more lawman back when i had a source at 28/box.
Wasnt Lawman billed as the training version for the golddot line? so it runs hot like the defense line? I have a few cases of 147gr and I am still impressed by the pop even suppressed.

Back
Top Bottom