• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

DO NOT use it in an open bolt SMG. Or frankly any blowback gun, for that matter.

I mistakenly got 200 rounds in 9mm for my PCC. The first 10 rounds went fine, but at the least sign of trouble the remainder is getting sold. Any particular danger signal I should look for?

Wasnt Lawman billed as the training version for the golddot line? so it runs hot like the defense line? I have a few cases of 147gr and I am still impressed by the pop even suppressed.
Yes, it has juice. It's Speers primo line practice ammo, pretty much. Wouldn't shock me if that 147 is not on the edge of not being subsonic, depending on gun etc.
I mistakenly got 200 rounds in 9mm for my PCC. The first 10 rounds went fine, but at the least sign of trouble the remainder is getting sold. Any particular danger signal I should look for?

I overshot a bit.... A semi blowback pcc is probably fine. Just be aware that the cases are a tad weaker. Look at the spent AL cases, if they're not massively bulged or cracking, you're probably good to go. Brass stretches more than AL does so its a little more resilient in that application.

It’s official. I’m on Ramen Noodle diet for a couple weeks. it was the 357mag that threw me over my line though since no Wolf Gold dropped.
😂 nice. Though you’re in NH. Why not buy 357 mag direct from federal? Was TSUSA cheaper?

😂 nice. Though you’re in NH. Why not buy 357 mag direct from federal? Was TSUSA cheaper?
good catch. most times the Fed is a few bucks more expensive. I’ll put in a order here as well. these are 158’s vs the 125’s of the remington.

I was waiting for some 10mm to come up which it did but at .70pr, 2 weeks ago I bought a case from TS for .60pr so I'll wait
I did buy some of that linked 7.62x51 but kicked myself when the S&B 7.62 came up an hour or 2 later

I am wondering if Target Sports is experiencing a sales slowdown today after many PRIME members bought during the sale and are now hesitant to buy until prices recede...?
I know I am...
I know I’m done buying for a while. They probably are but they also probably made their months quota in that one Sunday. I wish we could actually see the full sales figures of how much product moved.

I know I’m done buying for a while. They probably are but they also probably made their months quota in that one Sunday. I wish we could actually see the full sales figures of how much product moved.
Well, they did email me basically saying "yeah about that delivery date, it ain't happening". [rofl2]

Was it for 9 or 45? They turned those around quick, i still have 3m old orders for other stuff out there
My CMP order from 9/2 for 9mm got processed and paid for yesterday. No tracking number though. Maybe it will ship at the end of the week?

I will be beyond impressed if it ships this week.

Back
Top Bottom