Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

This morning I ordered some of the American Eagle .380 from TSUSA while I'm still a Prime member - just got an email from UPS it'll be delivered tomorrow!
Wow - I might even reconsider not cancelling my membership with service like that.
The free shipping and fast fast delivery is worth it IMHO.

Are you a good stock picker too? Where do you suggest I dump my savings? ;)
In my defense, I only bought it to compare my personal reloads to for accuracy/velocity...money wasn’t really that big of a deal because I’ve probably got enough other ammo/reloads to shoot until I’m dead...and I’m not even 40 yet.

This morning I ordered some of the American Eagle .380 from TSUSA while I'm still a Prime member - just got an email from UPS it'll be delivered tomorrow!
Wow - I might even reconsider not cancelling my membership with service like that.
Yes, the shipping is very fast, I manage not to forget what I ordered though, so element of surprise is gone.

I’d be quite pleased if the prices keep dropping. My original idea that prices were setting a higher low remains to be seen on what that low will be. If 9mm goes below $250 a case then call me surprised.
I would be surprised if we get 300ish frankly. I would like to be surprised, too, lol....

Just listed a shitload of 9mm in stock. But sadly it’s still priced high.

I know this sounds terrible but, Good! Supply needs to catch up to demand before dropping prices or the still limited supply vanishes quickly again. I just like seeing green dots, even if pricey, the fact that there’s been 9mm, .223, and .308 available consistently for days (weeks?) is a good sign. Heck, the .380 was up there for a few days but there’s still no .38, .357, and plenty of other blank spaces. Prices won’t drop (significantly, I know it’s already slightly cheaper) until things aren’t selling out at all, then and only then will it behoove them to begin getting back to a new normal.

It took 18 months to get here, anticipate at least another 12-18 to get back. 😕

In case anyone was wanting Mk262, "Larry" has IMI version for $1.00 a round, pre-panic I believe it was $.75 a round. I paid $1.35 plus plus a round during the panic. Somebody that is a better shot that I can probably/maybe tell the difference between the IMI and Black Hills MK262 versions, I sure as hell can't. Contemplating another case of IMI to bring my CPR down for that stuff lol

The IMI Mk262 even made my dumb non shooting ass look good sighting in the 45 degree offset BUIS last week.

anyone experience the hard primer issues that lots of reviews seem to have with this?…have 600ish trouble free rounds but wondering if I’m just getting lucky
I shot about 50rns through my M&P 2.0 9c last week and had 6 hard primer issues. All but one went off after a second attempt. That gun has been very reliable in the 5800 ish rounds through it. I kept the one round that wouldn't go off. At some point in time I'll take my Beretta out and see if a strike with a hammer fired gun makes a difference. Besides the stubborn primer issue it shot really well.

Back
Top Bottom