• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

to be fair they also were the last to raise prices, I was buying ammo there at precovid prices for half of 2020. Large corporation's are just slow, so now they are slow to lower their prices.
my friend got his LTC in early march 2020 bought a 22lr Ruger MkIII and a 1022 right from the rip he bought 5000 rounds of CCI then as he was thinking about what handgun to get the craziness was just starting. He was buying what ever he could come across in 9mm and 45 from anywhere he could find it.
he some how managed to get over 5000 rounds of each and never paid more than .37 per round. He just bought his first handgun in 45 acp. sold his 9mm ammo to fund that. spent $1200 on a pistol and the balance on mags and holsters. Not bad for a noob

Whoa I hadn’t checked F&D’s website recently. Looks like they listed some PMC 9mm tonight. Only 3 cases left. $380 plus shipping. Not terrible.

Under 1.70 a round again. 175 grain also available at the same price. $2.20/round plus shipping direct from Federal vs. $1.56/round here (prime).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom