Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Thanks for the link @andrew1220. I just can’t bring myself to pay that much for it.

I have some +p coming from CMP that I ordered on 2/20 and I keep watching PD for basic range fodder for my wife.

Bob
Well this is slightly better 😂
They don’t ship to MA so it needs to go to a UPS Store in NH or a free state friend.
Just thought I’d pass it along

Hey, if someone can please give me a hint at what TSUSA is, I would appreciate it. [smile]
Apparently it is an online store that was publicly accused on the 6PM news by the MA AG of illegally selling ammo online to MA residents after which they got their lawyers together and educated the AG as to what the law actually is and told her to go ahead and press charges (which she declined to do). After which many online retailers started shipping to MA to legally licensed individuals. But it is all super secret and we cannot mention the name because apparently the AG does not remember the incident and has spies on this forum may find out about it and somehow cause trouble.

there has finally been a crack in pricing at TSA between the brass and aluminum cased stuff. The supply of range fodder 9 seems stable now. Maybe we've turned a corner?

How long do you guys think it will be for gun prices themselves to tumble a bit?

This place doesn’t ship to MA but they’re in Seabrook NH it looks like. More 38 spl in stock. Could drive up there and buy it??

I'll call them next week about just stopping by, I've put in a notice for some Federal Low Recoil .38spl jhp.
Looks like they've got target 38spl in stock, but kind of pricey for me. I put a box of Privi Partizan in my cart and it did immediately give me a $5 discount. But I don't really need any 38 target, got enough to keep me until prices get low enough.
Will let you know what's what after I talk to them.

Last edited:
There's more BELOM 9mm for 32.5CPR... Not at TSUSA, but if you look, you'll find it.

anyone experience the hard primer issues that lots of reviews seem to have with this?…have 600ish trouble free rounds but wondering if I’m just getting lucky

At the range a couple weeks ago... a fella was shooting BELOM. He was having duds every 3 or 4 rounds.
Thanks, that’s what I’ve read, but have never seen someone actually experience it. Did you happen to notice what he was shooting it out of

FWIR, striker-fired subcompacts seem to have the issues, especially if they're A) not lubed, or B) have weak springs.

I've got a case, but haven't shot any of it yet. I'm burning off all my steel/AL cased stuff instead of breaking into the good brass.

This morning I ordered some of the American Eagle .380 from TSUSA while I'm still a Prime member - just got an email from UPS it'll be delivered tomorrow!
Wow - I might even reconsider not cancelling my membership with service like that.

Back
Top Bottom