• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I see Larry has IMI SS109 62 gr Penetrator 5.56 ammo for 59 cpr and free shipping. I don't shoot this stuff and not sure if that's a decent deal for green tips?
Also has IMI M193 55 gr 5.56 for 60 cpr and free shipping.

I see Larry has IMI SS109 62 gr Penetrator 5.56 ammo for 59 cpr and free shipping. I don't shoot this stuff and not sure if that's a decent deal for green tips?
Also has IMI M193 55 gr 5.56 for 60 cpr and free shipping.
Thats fair. I think TS is still at 64cpr for standard 5.56 maybe for greentip, havent seen any in a little bit.

I wonder if the downward trend of ammo pricing forced the bots and resellers to lay off purchasing from TS. No sense buying qty now if you think it’ll be down to .40 in another month or two.

I think a lot of the market dynamics here depend on the Chipmunk confirmation. Any speculation how that goes will have a direct bearing on ammo supply & prices.

I wonder if the downward trend of ammo pricing forced the bots and resellers to lay off purchasing from TS. No sense buying qty now if you think it’ll be down to .40 in another month or two.
Until recently TSUSA’s pricing was full retard already. I can’t imagine there was much room for profit unless you found boneheads willing to pay 80 cents - dollar per round.

I wish that they would pump out some 38 special.

On a positive note my 2/11 CMP order is coming today.

Bob
Ship it to a UPS Store in NH

Last edited:
Is the Prime ammo discount still 13%

I couldn't find were it said what the exact discount was, but I looked at non member price and member price on some 9mm Blazer brass rounds...

Non member was .50 cents a round, $24.99 a box...
Member price was .46 cents a round, $22.99 a box...

So $2.00 a box difference, that adds up when your buying 1000, 2000, 3000 rounds at a time...

And that was just on one thing that I picked, I've seen were the price has been way lower with the membership over the non membership cost...

Plus you get free shipping all the time on anything, even if you just order 1 box of ammo...
Faster processing, faster shipping, alerts when products you want come in, ext...

From TSUSA Website:

PRIME AMMO MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
PRIME Discount on ALL ammo every time you shop for a whole calendar year - no need for discount code, the discount will be applied automatically when you are logged in with your Prime account​
FREE Shipping on every order with no minimum order amount & no promo code required​
Priority Inventory Alerts – Prime Members are notified prior to all other customers when new inventory is added to the site (after signing up for notifications)​
Expedited order processing on all orders​
Member Exclusive manufacturer deals & access to Prime Exclusive Products​

Back
Top Bottom