• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I hav tons but I’ve only shot the .380 so far. That was hot and accurate stuff with clean burning powder. From what they use as their components I would say its match grade stuff. Hornady, Sierra, and Nosler bullets. I’m not a reloader but they use name brand US powder.
Thanks for the reply, I was looking at their 308 that's currently in stock.

175gr Lapua Scenar bullets in used brass, if your rifle likes that heavy of a bullet $,1.75 (price correction from $1.25)seems kind of steep, but maybe affordable if you don't have the supplies to roll your own. Federal 175gr match is like $35 a box for comparison.

175gr Lapua Scenar bullets in used brass, if your rifle likes that heavy of a bullet $,1.25 a round isn't bad if you don't have the supplies to roll your own. Federal 175gr match is like $35 a box for comparison.
More to the point, it's available. I have a couple thousand 308, it's not high on my priority. Once I'm resettled, reloading is high on my agenda for new hobbies.

CMP sometimes states what powders and bullets they use, mostly just the bullets though. I’ve got .223, 5.56, 6.5cr, and .380 from them. No .308 platforms for me currently. The variety of .223 and 5.56 I have to test in different barrels to really get a feel for the quality and accuracy is extensive. That takes time on paper of course and I’ve not been able to commit since getting those first orders a few months ago. I will report back when I get a chance.

There appears to be two different Blazer 115 grain skus at the moment. One is brass. The other is the black box with a silver casing (not sure if aluminum). Same price. I think I'd stick with the brass, but unsure of the other material.
It's aluminum. Ran fine in my p320, but for the same price, I'd absolutely also stick with brass...

Target Sports has a bunch of stuff up. Thunderbolt is selling for more than Federal
Federal bulk 800 rounds, round nose, 11CPR, 99+ cases in stock
Thunderbolt is 13CPR, 99+ cases in stock

Federal 45ACP, 64cpr:

Federal 9mm Syntech, 51CPR

The 5.45x39 has been sitting untouched on TS for awhile at its current price, even after being lowered a few weeks ago. Checking ammoseek to see what other sellers are doing it seems to keep going down. I'm sitting pretty right now but I'm sure TS will lower the price again. Interesting to watch!

I’d be quite pleased if the prices keep dropping. My original idea that prices were setting a higher low remains to be seen on what that low will be. If 9mm goes below $250 a case then call me surprised.

The 5.45x39 has been sitting untouched on TS for awhile at its current price, even after being lowered a few weeks ago. Checking ammoseek to see what other sellers are doing it seems to keep going down. I'm sitting pretty right now but I'm sure TS will lower the price again. Interesting to watch!

5.45 is oddball. It hasn’t moved in price largely due to small market and paucity of new rifles/AKs chambered in 5.45. PSA and Riley are barely producing them.

Back
Top Bottom