• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

The $20 shipping on a couple boxes hurts, I wish they had more random boxes to add to make it even out a bit. Maybe some of the 12ga
I snagged 10 of the #4 buck and 2 of those 9mm's just to pad out the carry ammo I have, it worked out to about $1.50/box to ship which isn't too painful. I'd much rather give them business right now than some of the other sights they've always treated me good.

I don't know why you guys don't trust your own reloads. Come and roll your own 9mm V-Crowns, SF9-100 RHFP and GDHPs for a lot less. 185gr HBRN available in .45 Auto for your rolling pleasure, too. Good luck!

I snagged 10 of the #4 buck and 2 of those 9mm's just to pad out the carry ammo I have, it worked out to about $1.50/box to ship which isn't too painful. I'd much rather give them business right now than some of the other sights they've always treated me good.
I ordered some with the buck shot, I could use a bit more carry ammo

I don't know why you guys don't trust your own reloads. Come and roll your own 9mm V-Crowns, SF9-100 RHFP and GDHPs for a lot less. 185gr HBRN available in .45 Auto for your rolling pleasure, too. Good luck!
I do trust my reloads, but right now I'm keeping my 9mm stuff set up to reload my target/training ammo and to re-adjust all my dies and shit just to load 100-150rds of carry ammo is a pain. I do keep a few boxes of GDHP's and XTP's on hand for if I need them but if I can buy a box here and there it's just easier.

I haven't tried loading my own pistol reloads yet, I just have dies for rifle currently. Once I get into it I may pass factory loads off to a couple friends who have been having trouble finding anything

I haven't tried loading my own pistol reloads yet, I just have dies for rifle currently. Once I get into it I may pass factory loads off to a couple friends who have been having trouble finding anything
If you're doing bottle-necked rifle calibers, pistol calibers will be a breeze.
Yes, a good way to help a friend and keep them fed for trigger time.
I like to have shooters roll their own at my bench and actually see what's inside of them.
Step outside and shoot them and they are hooked!
Granted, primer availability has put a crimp on this...

As for TSUSA, I don't suppose they will consider a mixed order of, let's say , two calibers at 1/2 case each to be eligible for free shipping?

As for TSUSA, I don't suppose they will consider a mixed order of, let's say , two calibers at 1/2 case each to be eligible for free shipping?
I wouldn’t think so. That would undermine one of their two big selling points for becoming a Prime member, free shipping on less than full cases.

Back
Top Bottom