Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

grabbed some wolf 9mm for the range this weekend. Happy I grabbed it otherwise no range time for me.
it is not a bad round, i was hitting steel plate at 100yds with it other day. a bit dirty, but, shoots just fine. i still got a lot of that polyformance stuff...

Was having the same issues. They had some Winchester m855 200rd packs for all of a minute. Was there, clicked on it, froze, and by the time it worked was gone already. Was 137.99 for it for prime members.
Looks like some steel .308 just got added as well.

Out of all the products Wolf makes, I’d say the 308 is their highest quality. I was getting same groups at 100yds with M1A as federal. Reviews online say the same.
Good to know I may grab some next time I see it. They had some 54r too so I picked some of that up for now.

That Wolf SP is cool stuff to shoot, if you like shooting at jugs of water and shit like that.
I do, I do. Expansion on those is mean. Not as great as the jhp’s. I have some 154gr SP I have to test in those Dollar store Geyser jugs.

I got the alert for these around 10am but my phone was off so I’m not sure when it popped up. The bullets look pretty sloppy but that’s Magtech. Anyone grab some?
932B684B-4064-42AD-8727-8826C09404A2.jpeg 03CB7C9D-1B5C-4580-BAB0-151E824551D2.png

I got the alert for these around 10am but my phone was off so I’m not sure when it popped up. The bullets look pretty sloppy but that’s Magtech. Anyone grab some?
View attachment 460132View attachment 460131
Those have worse create face than a 17-year- old.

I've shot a lot of fiocchi and prefer them to most brands of range stuff but I havent been terribly impressed with their 115 xtps. I think that even in this environment .80cpr is a too much for those.

edit...unless you don't have any SD ammo, in which case buy it.

Back
Top Bottom