Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I don’t get it. I was able to buy cases of 12ga, x39, 9mm, and 5.56 plus single boxes of those common calibers and others all along and I’m not a camper nor a guy that spends hours a day pressing F5. I merely check this thread, setup alerts for specific ammo (not just caliber), and logon a few times a day to refresh. Maybe I’m just lucky.....

Got another case of x39 this morning with plenty of time to checkout.

I find it easier and more efficient to order ammo these days. I used to spend hours comparing miniscule price differences and slight quality changes between brands. Now I rush to buy up whatever scraps Ivan could scrape off the floor to ship over to us, no questions asked.

If you aren’t buying ammo or primers now then you aren’t shooting enough. Period.

My stock is constantly rotating so, while I am not shooting ammo at these prices, I am replacing ammo that I am shooting. My replacement cost is at current prices. Dollar. Cost. Average.

$0.02

If you aren’t buying ammo or primers now then you aren’t shooting enough. Period.

My stock is constantly rotating so, while I am not shooting ammo at these prices, I am replacing ammo that I am shooting. My replacement cost is at current prices. Dollar. Cost. Average.

$0.02

Very true.

Not buying ammo (except mk262) because i rarely shoot nowadays. I think my replacement rate on mk262 is about 300 bought for every 10 rounds shot lol

$0.02
Same here. I’m going through a few hundred rounds every other week. This does add up so of course I’m buying what I’m shooting and that is the value stuff. Steel cased x39. I’ve purchased 2 cases of 9mm brass at $500-$600 a case but that is a small ratio to the cases I bought years ago at $150-$175. Same goes for 5.56 but I bought much less over the last 4 months. One day I may get into reloading but my money goes towards a plethora of other things. When a Dillon RL 550 piques my interest with a good price I may jump.

Some CCI AR Tactical 22lr for free staters

I'm officially tapping out for 22lr - not going to buy the CCI AR Tactical. I think I have enough. Got 500 rounds of Blazer 22 and 500 rounds of 40 gr mini mags coming later this week from Natchez.

Some CCI AR Tactical 22lr for free staters

I'm officially tapping out for 22lr - not going to buy the CCI AR Tactical. I think I have enough. Got 500 rounds of Blazer 22 and 500 rounds of 40 gr mini mags coming later this week from Natchez.
Thats a good price (nowadays). Im tapping out as well. With $15 fedex shipping, it brings it to 13 cents.

I'm officially tapping out for 22lr - not going to buy the CCI AR Tactical. I think I have enough.

Enough? What is this "Enough" you speak of?

I have a little over 14,000 rounds of .22 on hand and the only reason that is 'enough' is because I'm not going to pay what their are currently asking.

I haven't bought any ammo in a year.

But that also means I have cut way back on trips to the range. I am like King Midas sitting on a stack of ammo and getting a minor stiffy every time this thread reminds me how much it is currently worth, even though I wouldn't sell it and am hardly shooting it.

🐯

Enough? What is this "Enough" you speak of?

I have a little over 14,000 rounds of .22 on hand and the only reason that is 'enough' is because I'm not going to pay what their are currently asking.

I haven't bought any ammo in a year.

But that also means I have cut way back on trips to the range. I am like King Midas sitting on a stack of ammo and getting a minor stiffy every time this thread reminds me how much it is currently worth, even though I wouldn't sell it and am hardly shooting it.

🐯
Well that's the constant battle I have with myself. How much is enough?? I had been blowing through 300+ rounds of 22 every weekend but now that IDPA/USPSA matches are starting up again I won't be shooting 22 as much.
I'm pretty much buying at 11 cpr and under which means I'm not buying any from TSUSA. All from Natchez. I got a boatload (multiple cases) of CCI and Federal from BassPro a couple months back for like 6-8 cpr shipped.

I guess I'll only buy it going forward, if the price is right. No way in hell I'm spending 17+ cents per round plus tax on 22 from TSUSA.

awesome, more obscure calibers!!!!!

Wolf is up!!!

E2146D52-5E56-4C3D-B0EB-D6BEDDF51C08.png

Gone! 😕
And notice the price booboo for the Wolf .223

Unfortunately we’ve reached the point of Russian steel going as fast as 9mm. A sad day but for $367 a case who could restrain themselves, even the scripts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom