• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

We still talking about the douche nozzles stalking cabelas? At some point cabelas will raise their prices due to contract changes, and these a**h***s will get stuck with too much ammo. They obviously don't shoot, otherwise they wouldn't sell anything that find. Unless they are Fudd Douche Bags, who only shoot their marlin lever gun in 30-30 once a year, you know, to get ready for hunting season. Even though they are too scared to actually kill any of God's creatures, and have no intention of actually hunting. But, they can say they went hunting so they seem manly in front of their other cuck fudd friends.

I normally wouldn't wish this on any peasant in Mass. But, I would like karma to swing by their house in the form of Maura and hammer their ass for selling ammo. Because that's what they are doing. They are using cabelas as a distributor, marking up prices on a product, then reselling them, and making income. Zero intention of shooting the ammo they are buying. I wouldn't even care if she didn't cite ammo vendor laws, just go after them for not collecting sales tax. I went through that fun little circus, failure to report sales tax, that was super fun.

Lucky you guys.. Been in the office everyday and traveling still for work throughout the pandemic... And worse part is we don't qualify for the vaccine which is bullshit.

Has anyone tried to talk to natchezss about changing certain shipping policies?
I did but speaking to a customer service rep, they don't have much control/power. They always told me they don't have a license in MA to sell ammo. They never could tell me if/when they plan to get a license...

I did but speaking to a customer service rep, they don't have much control/power. They always told me they don't have a license in MA to sell ammo. They never could tell me if/when they plan to get a license...
Im sure they have no problems selling out without the MA market anyway

Im sure they have no problems selling out without the MA market anyway
That's just it. Maybe before Rona it would have been worth the hassle of selling to MA but now it doesn't matter. Though they did have some blazer 9mm a couple weeks ago that stayed in stock for a couple days which was crazy.

Tested out one package of the Belom x39 with my CZ527 (such a lovely rifle). Hotter than Wolf Polyformance and on par with Brown Bear. I shot a few mags of each. 1 out of the 20 had a bad primer. Struck it three times and nothing. I’m sure it will go bang with the AK but that wasn’t really entertaining my confidence. These are boxer primed. They are not as easy to load in the CZ mags as the lacquered Wolf and Barnaul. The plastic box is annoying.
49A9370D-B72E-4E77-9A03-F69BC15C594A.jpeg 6673BDAB-F4C7-4875-A40A-387884AF463A.jpeg D05E7DD1-5D65-44AF-B398-E09F4F450A76.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m with you and thanks to your generosity I’m sittin pretty. This Wolf is TulAmmo manufactured with an easier to open package and different case box. I don’t doubt it will go bang. I’ve only shot the Barnaul manufactured stuff. I couldn’t tell you the difference other than one is 122gr and the the other 123gr. I’ll say it again, .37 cpr for an intermediate battle round? Sign me up.
View attachment 458007View attachment 458008View attachment 458009
I just checked a 122gr case from last year vs this order. Only difference is the headstamp says wolf not tulammo. Ive shot a fair bit of 122gr through my norinco and had no issues.

20210308_165858.jpg

Back
Top Bottom