Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Was your Wolf by Barnaul or Tula? They swap from time to time and the last couple years it has been manufactured by Barnaul.

Do they have different grains manufactured between the 2, or is everything done at one or the other?
Wolf 122gr is always Tula and 123gr is usually Barnaul. Some people like Barnaul, but I believe most don't care. Military Classic x39 seems to be Barnaul and WPA is now Tula.

The place that sells ammo quickly, has 1000 round cans of 124+P gold dot for $1000. Not really a deal i guess but it’s in an ammo can has free shipping and no tax. Also under the cpr for decent SD I’ve seen lately

Found where all the TSUSA ammo has been going in Littleton. He’s selling it for $1 a round and up too. Idiots buying it by the case along with $600 lowers.

Lol, i can think of over a half dozen dealers that either use tsusa or at least sell the same ammo/product lines.... that's not some kind of secret or anything. If people are gobbling it up it must not be too overpriced. It doesn't take much to win a perceived value add.

Found where all the TSUSA ammo has been going in Littleton. He’s selling it for $1 a round and up too. Idiots buying it by the case along with $600 lowers.
A stripped aero precision was a $350, which lower goes for $600 now?

Dumb? Hardly. Lazy? Sure. Lots of people will take convenience over low cost every time.
I bought a case of Federal 7.62 NATO for $1.50/rd there last week. No waiting in line, no shipping cost, no refreshing the Target Sports website every six seconds. Thank you, sir, may I have another.

Dumb? Hardly. Lazy? Sure. Lots of people will take convenience over low cost every time.
A friend of mine bought some. Hardly dumb or lazy. Works all day into the night. Zero time to sit in front of a computer to watch target sports. Absolutely zero time to camp in cabelas parking lot waiting for doors to open and then swarm in. Those people irritate me for some reason. Get a life.
Anyways, he just said f*ck it, I know it's overpriced, bought it anyway. Total convenience for him. Had a sore ass when he left, but he had his ammo.

Did I say those people camping out in cabela's parking lot irritate me yet?

A friend of mine bought some. Hardly dumb or lazy. Works all day into the night. Zero time to sit in front of a computer to watch target sports. Absolutely zero time to camp in cabelas parking lot waiting for doors to open and then swarm in. Those people irritate me for some reason. Get a life.
Anyways, he just said f*ck it, I know it's overpriced, bought it anyway. Total convenience for him. Had a sore ass when he left, but he had his ammo.

Saw your review hanging on the wall somewhere this weekend

Odds are high the people camping the lot at Cabelas are the 5x increase resellers here too

Check this video out. A peasants view in the year 2021. I appreciate this guy’s candor but it smacks of the typical peasant. We are entering the stage of sharecropping as peasants in a feudal system. I will say I got many laughs out of this video not only with his firsthand experience but also with the food choice and trying to scrape the tip of the .223 Winchester deer season ammo! 🤣. I mean, if you lived through Sandy Hook as a gun owner, did you not learn your lesson? Oh yeah, there’s always a guy with a limp. Watch the whole thing. Maybe @AJK129 can bring a GoPro to his next Cabela’s visit? (that is not a knock at you as you are woke)

View: https://youtu.be/kHjA2XK1oH4

Youll love this vid too

I’m out for new retarded ammo prices, if everybody can sit tight for a few months, stop feeding the resellers with enormous markups and wait for the pipeline to come back to level we’ll be ok. Seriously, we like to shoot but unless there is some plan to attempt a coup of which I am not aware ( if there is, send me the 411) there is an opportunity cost to paying retard prices. Spring turkey is coming, fishing will start up again, summer vacations and weeknight shooting leagues will come back. The newbs will disappear from the demand side of the equation by August, and in fact might even start selling into the pipeline some of the ammo they bought at retard prices. Stay safe. Stop the spread (of retard prices)! ;)

Back
Top Bottom