Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

They must have gotten a ton in, because I bought a case, and 'my wife' had time to go back and buy another.
NIICE!! Glad someone else was able to score some. I grabbed a case for some reason. I can get a lot of 22 by trading that 1k rounds of ammo lol.

Natchez already shipped my 22lr order from this morning. They don't fool around.

NIICE!! Glad someone else was able to score some. I grabbed a case for some reason. I can get a lot of 22 by trading that 1k rounds of ammo lol.

Natchez already shipped my 22lr order from this morning. They don't fool around.

My intentions are similar. I reload 9mm, but I'm not about to hand my reloads to somebody else in trade. Factory ammo, on the other hand...

Yup!
That 22lr is still in stock too which is amazing. They must have got a crapton along with the blazer brass 9mm.
This is the longest I've ever seen it last. Usually, if you're not onto the stock in the first 15 minutes, you're out of luck. They also must have fixed their connectivity issues, as well. This is normally a "refresh, refresh, refresh" game because the website is agonizingly slow.

This is the longest I've ever seen it last. Usually, if you're not onto the stock in the first 15 minutes, you're out of luck. They also must have fixed their connectivity issues, as well. This is normally a "refresh, refresh, refresh" game because the website is agonizingly slow.
Its insane. How can 50 cpr 9mm stay in stock for this long but any 60+ cpr 9mm from TSUSA sells out in less than a minute??

Because it's bulk packed and not easy to re-sell for $49.99/box
Ohh hadn't thought of that.
That might be problematic for me when I try to find someone willing to trade 22lr for all 1k rounds [laugh]
Many might want to trade for a few boxes. Ehh we shall see!!
My 22 will be arriving on Friday. No shipping info for the 9mm but I suspect it will arrive on Saturday.

Ohh hadn't thought of that.
That might be problematic for me when I try to find someone willing to trade 22lr for all 1k rounds [laugh]
Many might want to trade for a few boxes. Ehh we shall see!!
My 22 will be arriving on Friday. No shipping info for the 9mm but I suspect it will arrive on Saturday.
Just do it by weight.

Will natchezss ship ammo to MA?
No. Set up a UPS account at the Salem NH UPS store and they'll take in shipments for $5 per package. Free to open an account. They accept FedEx packages also. The employee told me they accept ammo shipments too - never even mentioned ammo when I called and inquired about opening an account. So I suspect many people from MA are doing this.

EDIT: I was just contacted by a fellow NESer who said he called the UPS Store but they actually don't require any paperwork. Not even a call. Just ship the package under your name to the address of the store and then go pick up. Pay $5 fee per package.

Last edited:
No. Set up a UPS account at the Salem NH UPS store and they'll take in shipments for $5 per package. Free to open an account. They accept FedEx packages also. The employee told me they accept ammo shipments too - never even mentioned ammo when I called and inquired about opening an account. So I suspect many people from MA are doing this.
nah, too lazy. a 1hr drive, such a hassle... we need an uber for that! uber ammo - uber alles. :)

nah, too lazy. a 1hr drive, such a hassle... we need an uber for that! uber ammo - uber alles. :)
I dunno. With the amount of time people spend on NES and TSUSA I don't get the big deal in driving to pick it up? Especially when it's $100+ cheaper than TSUSA...and in stock....But to each their own. I have to drive 45 min each way to my NH buddy who receives my ammo. Worth it to me.

I was just contacted by a fellow NESer who said he called the UPS Store but they actually don't require any paperwork. Not even a call. Just ship the package under your name to the address of the store and then go pick up. Pay $5 fee per package.

There was an issue processing my blazer brass order so I had to call Natchez just now. For some reason they wanted me to verify my billing address even though I've got 10 other orders that went through without any problems using my buddies NH address as my billing.
Well in any event, the CS rep on the phone was super nice and asked me if I'm interested in getting another 1k rounds of 9mm. I said well whats the price and quantity. He said its Federal 115 gr loose pack just like the Blazer but it's $20 more. I said yeah f*** it, charge my card! [rofl]
You may want to call them as it's not being advertised on their website.
EDIT: They still have the blazer brass in stock but you must call in the order.

I actually forgot I had the 300 blackout order from SG this morning. Shit. My CC is on fire! And I think I have enough ammo to trade for 22lr now [laugh]

Last edited:
Just spoke w/ Natchez and they will not bill to MA but deliver to NH
Correct. I may have misspoke earlier in saying the opposite.
Just strange that I used a NH billing and my 22 order went through then did the same for 9mm and they flagged it. Weird.
Luckily their payment system isn't fancy enough to decline the payment when using a NH billing. My CC is linked to my home address in MA but it still processes the order using a NH billing address. Some other vendors payment systems will not allow you to do that. Thank god Natchez does.

Back
Top Bottom