Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Is it just me or is anyone else considering buying a rifle in 9.3x64mm just for the hell of it because of F&D?
I considered buying a 357 sig gun or 38 super because months ago it was cheap in comparison now crazy sauce its $1/round TSU and no 38 super anywhere

Is it just me or is anyone else considering buying a rifle in 9.3x64mm just for the hell of it because of F&D?
Yeah, I posted a little while ago about that and even thought of getting a 9.3x6.2mm and having it machined to 9.3x64mm. Problem is that the only rifles I’ve seen are like $4-$6k Weatherbys. The brass is extremely expensive.

Yeah, I posted a little while ago about that and even thought of getting a 9.3x6.2mm and having it machined to 9.3x64mm. Problem is that the only rifles I’ve seen are like $4-$6k Weatherbys. The brass is extremely expensive.
At that price I'd probably go for a 50bmg instead

I was out snowshoeing today and didn’t get a chance to check TS except recently when I saw some Rio. Anything else of interest show up?

Yeah the packaging is a little wonky but it looks good with a nice crimp and annealing. There is no ballistics info for it nor testing but the 9mm did seem anemic with one YT test. Shall I say not anemic but just kinda low on the fps?
9DBF4828-F50B-4704-8566-7548208A9CB0.jpeg

Yeah the packaging is a little wonky but it looks good with a nice crimp and annealing. There is no ballistics info for it nor testing but the 9mm did seem anemic with one YT test. Shall I say not anemic but just kinda low on the fps?
View attachment 448676
I mostly bought them because I like how brass 7.62x39 looks

View attachment 448676
how did the 9 run? The Scorpio has been getting some negative press with regard to barrel fit and crimping problems. Any probs with the Belom feeding?

how did the 9 run? The Scorpio has been getting some negative press with regard to barrel fit and crimping problems. Any probs with the Belom feeding?
Didn’t get any 9 from Belom as I’m not buying unless it’s nato in an ammo can.

Back
Top Bottom