Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Correct. I may have misspoke earlier in saying the opposite.
Just strange that I used a NH billing and my 22 order went through then did the same for 9mm and they flagged it. Weird.
Luckily their payment system isn't fancy enough to decline the payment when using a NH billing. My CC is linked to my home address in MA but it still processes the order using a NH billing address. Some other vendors payment systems will not allow you to do that. Thank god Natchez does.
To make it even stranger (and explains your situation), I *spoke* w/ their customer service and they said they could not but 2 minutes ago, I got an email from a different customer support person and they said they *would*

Will try again another day and see what happens.

To make it even stranger (and explains your situation), I *spoke* w/ their customer service and they said they could not but 2 minutes ago, I got an email from a different customer support person and they said they *would*

Will try again another day and see what happens.
I just went back and checked my orders. I have multiple orders using my MA billing address that processed and shipped. Really strange. I think it depends on the service rep fulfilling the order?
I've used both NH and MA address for billing. Bizarre!!

PLEASE do not call them and ask this question .You will blow it for all of us who do it. Just place your order and STFU. They will ship it.
No we're fine. I've spoken to them numerous times about my orders and they've seen the MA billing and had no issues - well I guess it depends on the CS rep you have [laugh]

So, with regards to the previous posts about STV and possibly the TSUSA branded ammo.
Out of 950 (850 Scorpio, 100 TSUSA)
111 rds, would have resulted in a failure. Whether not fully returning to battery or potentially a stuck case, hard to say. There were some rounds that felt tight (I merely dropped them all in a G19 barrel) that I determined would feed and fire, and some that were borderline that I shelved. There were a number that were flatly ridiculous.

11.6% is pretty god awful. With that said, considering what I paid was half of what it’s selling for now, I’m oddly ok with it. Just glad I know.

I also dropped 50 S&B into the barrel in the same fashion and while refreshing to have 50 consecutive rounds “feed” flawlessly, I must now say that whatever Scorpio and the TSUSA is, it certainly isn’t S&B.
CF5BA29F-5756-4147-A692-92CD93B19869.jpeg
No good!
A554BA33-842A-4407-8C2B-F5F344501B94.jpeg
Good 😌

So, with regards to the previous posts about STV and possibly the TSUSA branded ammo.
Out of 950 (850 Scorpio, 100 TSUSA)
111 rds, would have resulted in a failure. Whether not fully returning to battery or potentially a stuck case, hard to say. There were some rounds that felt tight (I merely dropped them all in a G19 barrel) that I determined would feed and fire, and some that were borderline that I shelved. There were a number that were flatly ridiculous.

11.6% is pretty god awful. With that said, considering what I paid was half of what it’s selling for now, I’m oddly ok with it. Just glad I know.

I also dropped 50 S&B into the barrel in the same fashion and while refreshing to have 50 consecutive rounds “feed” flawlessly, I must now say that whatever Scorpio and the TSUSA is, it certainly isn’t S&B.
View attachment 448235
No good!
View attachment 448236
Good 😌
Well just think once you get a press setup, you'll be able to crimp/fix them yourself![thumbsup]

F&D has Fiocchi 357 mag for 80 cpr with 10 box (500 round) limit

"60 boxes" left

EDIT: "32 boxes" left
EDIT: OOS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom