Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Some decently priced 22lr for free staters. I just ordered 2 bricks. Just over 11 cents per round shipped. I never used to pay over 8-10 cents per round for 22lr but given the situation it's not horrible I suppose.

From what I read, it's very high quality. NATO spec loading, and manufactured on new presses.

Reviews from Velocity ammo are all good.

Reviews from Global Ordnance are favorable, aside from packaging.

I got my first case in a few minutes ago. It's nice looking stuff, and packed in plastic instead of paper.View attachment 447912

Looks just like the case that showed up here 30 minutes ago.

It gets good reviews, but it's not NATO spec. Consensus seems to be that it's light/not up to NATO pressures.

Looks just like the case that showed up here 30 minutes ago.

It gets good reviews, but it's not NATO spec. Consensus seems to be that it's light/not up to NATO pressures.
It's very close, like 50fps off. It's more like a max standard load or a light +p instead of NATO which is definitely full +P

It's very close, like 50fps off. It's more like a max standard load or a light +p instead of NATO which is definitely full +P
Where did you find that info? I couldn't find anything definitive other than hearsay. I'm not doubting you at all, just looking for data. Regardless, max standard is fine by me, especially at that price and availability. Better than steel cased or aluminum cased lightly loaded stuff.

Everything I saw said it was very reliable but on the underpowered side if anything. That was in a youtube video where a guy was running it through a chrono using different length barrels.

Where did you find that info? I couldn't find anything definitive other than hearsay. I'm not doubting you at all, just looking for data. Regardless, max standard is fine by me, especially at that price and availability. Better than steel cased or aluminum cased lightly loaded stuff.
it's running a 124gr bullet at 1100-1150fps ish out of a g19. NATO spec is 1260fps out of a 4" barrel

I shot it towards the end of summer, ammo was in my truck while I was at work all day, the powder they're using might be a little temp sensitive or something I shot a few rounds over my pro chrony just for the hell of it, I had it out for some other reloads I was checking, and they were all over 1100fps. It was very well made ammo though and accurate, crimps appeared very consistent, brass is good quality, primers are sealed, etc. I would buy it again no problem. I shot it all up in a class, didn't have any failures, ejection was fine as far as I can remember, didn't get any brass in my face anyway.

I shot it towards the end of summer, ammo was in my truck while I was at work all day, the powder they're using might be a little temp sensitive or something I shot a few rounds over my pro chrony just for the hell of it, I had it out for some other reloads I was checking, and they were all over 1100fps. It was very well made ammo though and accurate, crimps appeared very consistent, brass is good quality, primers are sealed, etc. I would buy it again no problem. I shot it all up in a class, didn't have any failures, ejection was fine as far as I can remember, didn't get any brass in my face anyway.
That at least sounds passably good....

If that's legit that's slow as ass, likely worse than blazer brass slow... lol.
Could possibly be the chronograph he is using or the lighting at the time he filmed. Those chronograph's aren't exactly known for their stellar accuracy, they are kind of entry level/cheap. I had one, I ended up giving it to my friend's kid for his paintball/airsoft guns.

From what I read, it's very high quality. NATO spec loading, and manufactured on new presses.

Reviews from Velocity ammo are all good.

Reviews from Global Ordnance are favorable, aside from packaging.

I got my first case in a few minutes ago. It's nice looking stuff, and packed in plastic instead of paper.View attachment 447912
Mine should arrive tmrw but the last batch I got was simply bulk packaged in a plastic tub.

Back
Top Bottom