• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Yes, now down to 10mm, .357, .380 and .40 for pistol calibers (also .30 Carbine if you want to consider it a pistol caliber).
Yikes. You know it’s getting bad if they don’t have any. Wonder if they ever will again...

maybe I should get something in .30 carbine lol

Dammit. I missed it. I have some coming from CMP but I would have gotten some more.

Bob
I’m debating buying even more of the .380 because....you know.

Eta
Alright alright I did. .62 cpr to my door for xtp .380 is actually a really good deal comparatively. Makes 5 cases now 😁

@MaxStravinsky get it before it’s all gone Maxi

Last edited:
Who is that ?
Theres only 3 females on the board and I havent been able to find anything that indicates theyre commies. (my google skills are admittedly weak) Lakasha seems to be solidly pro2A unless Im missing something. Not a whole lot on the other 2 as far as I could see.

Theres only 3 females on the board and I havent been able to find anything that indicates theyre commies. (my google skills are admittedly weak) Lakasha seems to be solidly pro2A unless Im missing something. Not a whole lot on the other 2 as far as I could see.

Ya, I Googled all the female directors and nothing stood out, to me at least.

There are a metric shit ton of directors though lol

Lakasha is a sweetheart and pro 2A.

To me this just means the Purchasing Power of The American Dollar is wavering...
That and the fact that especially over the last 10 years or so, everything has been getting smaller, shittier or both. Clothing, food, appliances, you name it. Its either junk or youre getting 70% of what you used to get for the same price. Makes me think that I have to buy two of whatever Im buying so that when it shits the bed at some future point, Im not stuck with having to replace it with some even crappier version

That and the fact that especially over the last 10 years or so, everything has been getting smaller, shittier or both. Clothing, food, appliances, you name it. Its either junk or youre getting 70% of what you used to get for the same price. Makes me think that I have to buy two of whatever Im buying so that when it shits the bed at some future point, Im not stuck with having to replace it with some even crappier version
QFMFT

Boxer-primed x39mm is a deal for those few that reload this caliber, but I must agree, I wouldn't be in line for $1.20 a round ammo.
Sadly, it continues to appear as though this will be the norm for awhile.
If you do reload, check in with Midstate Gun Co. in Coventry, RI. They offer o-f boxer-primed brass from their indoor range for reasonable.
Of course, this doesn't mean you'll find rifle primers or bullets easily and cheaply...

Attachments

• IMG_1363.JPG
    IMG_1363.JPG
    617.2 KB · Views: 3
I’m debating whether or not to cancel or put in a fraud claim (because they don’t answer emails or phone calls) for my x39 order from that other vendor. They were quick to charge my CC but the comments on their FB page aren’t good. Many people have been waiting over a month for orders to ship. Not fun tying up over $2k on my CC not knowing when I’ll get my ammo. The slight savings over TSUSA x39 may not be worth the headache.
I can tell you without a doubt they're scammers. Ran a SKS group buy and they charged us 10% extra for "hand select" higher qualify rifles. We got a bunch of garbage. Had to do a chargeback on them. They're a shit company.

Back
Top Bottom