Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Iā€™m debating whether or not to cancel or put in a fraud claim (because they donā€™t answer emails or phone calls) for my x39 order from that other vendor. They were quick to charge my CC but the comments on their FB page arenā€™t good. Many people have been waiting over a month for orders to ship. Not fun tying up over $2k on my CC not knowing when Iā€™ll get my ammo. The slight savings over TSUSA x39 may not be worth the headache.

He doesn't even need to sign anything, just wiggle the damn pen in the air and shake his trembling fist. Lot level buyers are gutting a once great ammo supplier I"M done chasing STUPID Sky High priced ammo . Sorry but I'll sit on what I got and find other ways to spend my money. It's been fun but I'm done.
Magazines are still reasonably priced and available for the most part. Other than a bolt action in 22lr and a couple optics, mags are really the only thing Ive bought in quite a while. New guns are mostly not available, used guns are available at retard tier prices and ammo is not available and when it is its at beyond retard prices. 45cpr for steel cased x39? 60 cpr for steel 9mm? gmafb

Magazines are still reasonably priced and available for the most part. Other than a bolt action in 22lr and a couple optics, mags are really the only thing Ive bought in quite a while. New guns are mostly not available, used guns are available at retard tier prices and ammo is not available and when it is its at beyond retard prices. 45cpr for steel cased x39? 60 cpr for steel 9mm? gmafb
Time to get that reloading room going wot

Iā€™m debating whether or not to cancel or put in a fraud claim (because they donā€™t answer emails or phone calls) for my x39 order from that other vendor. They were quick to charge my CC but the comments on their FB page arenā€™t good. Many people have been waiting over a month for orders to ship. Not fun tying up over $2k on my CC not knowing when Iā€™ll get my ammo. The slight savings over TSUSA x39 may not be worth the headache.
1611415733078.png

I hope they make it right...

Just disputed the charges with my CC company so I'll be getting my money back along with a new CC. I ain't tying up thousands of dollars for months with them. Last time I buy from them again.
So hopefully @SKumar hasn't sold all of that Wolf x39 ammo yet. I'd like to snag a case[laugh]
Good choice. Im sure TS will have some more this week too, hopefully below .40cpr

Question: "Is it harder to find small pistol primers... or, 9mm cartridges at this point?"

Question: "Is it harder to find small pistol primers... or, 9mm cartridges at this point?"
Primers are harder to find, yes.
I tried to calculate costs at rate I am shooting 9mm now and for now I will continue using steel. At 90cpr if it will come to it - will be time to buy all reloading gear.
But, I do hope by March-April time this whole panic will hopefully subdue, unless Biden will declare a full blown war on all arms and ammo

IMHO =

SPP primers tend to be about non-existent locally.
Yes, they are on GB, but the prices being bid-up to are BEYOND insane (and people are driving them up and paying those insane prices, and that is making the SSP prices go up full-potato as each month passes).

9mm is not non-existent. It pops up every now and then at the larger LGS's , but there will be a minimum of 1 to 2 box purchase allowance and will cost $24.99 to $29.99 per 50 ct box (I am sure that there are a few LGS that are charging around $39.99 per box).
GB pricing is about the same pattern as with the SPP (ridiculously high prices but still, they have not yet hit the full-potato level).

Last edited:
Time to get that reloading room going wot

I have not bought any ammo in the past year, other than 12g buckshot (during the fall of 2020).

Aside from that (and related to reloading): I have stopped actually "reloading" ammunition (fortunately, I have a decent amount of factory ammo & reloads).

Instead, I am focusing on processing thousands upon thousands of .223, 9mm, 45ACP, 40SW, and other caliber brass (all saved-up over the past 10 years). I've been wanting to tackle that for a long time. Feels good to be finally going through it all.

Back
Top Bottom